Notorious Irish Whiskey forced to drop brand name

lol - do you know how many types of "American beer" there are? Saying American beer is garbage is like saying all meat from all animals is garbage b/c you ate cow testicles and didn't like it.
Name one that isnt piss water please...

lol - do you know how many types of "American beer" there are? Saying American beer is garbage is like saying all meat from all animals is garbage b/c you ate cow testicles and didn't like it.

well sure when you include micro breweries but growing up basically american beer up here was Bud, Coors, Miller and its nothing but weak piss water. even the worst Canadian beer is better then those 3 and thats the 3 biggest selling beers in the states. so yeah i stand by my remarks thou like most generalizations there are always exceptions.

I could name you about 500.

Pliny the Elder
Heady Topper
Kentucky Breakfast Stout by Founders
Zombie Dust
Oh you mean made in America sure..a stout isnt american though but they are delicious

He's one of those son of a bitches that beats people to the punch to make a few bucks. Fucking Seamus. It sounds like he heard Conor was going to apply under that name, so he he did it first for the possible law suit. The guy applied for it like a months beforehand. Now he's probably asking for a payout that's ridiculous, just for the name. This is more of a "screw scavenging little rats" post more than a "don't fuck Conor over" post. I'm not worried about the latter.
It is as bad as the patent troll fucks

remember the bullshit trademark stuff the made Biggie Become notorious B.I.G i see something like that Notorious Cmac whiskey or something

oh man, you guys need to try some decent Canadian Rye Whiskey, way smoother and easier to drink then most irish single malt's that taste like they have been sifted thru nasty peat moss.

thou have to say id take any irish whiskey over that shit corn swill from the states and dont even get me started on american beer.
"Canadian whiskey..."

Said no-one ever.

I'm more of a Jameson and 2 gingers kind of guy anyways.

oh man, you guys need to try some decent Canadian Rye Whiskey, way smoother and easier to drink then most irish single malt's that taste like they have been sifted thru nasty peat moss.

thou have to say id take any irish whiskey over that shit corn swill from the states and dont even get me started on american beer.

But Jack Daniels is delicious.

Why the hell did they even wanna call it Notorious, when "McGregor" is a far superior name for an irish wisky?

Edit: Oh... it's pretty much already taken
clan-mcgregor-1000-ml-whisky-clan-mcgregor-blended.jpg

Back