Noticed something about TJ

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
TJ got better between both Cody fights, and dropped Cody with his own punch.
cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

AridPointlessBasil-size_restricted.gif

Cody wasn't expecting that shit.

Anyone else read the thread title and think this was going to be about TJ's nipples?

Cody looks like he's throwing a baseball pitch

cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

His chin and composure were huge for TJ. Great moment when he threw those 3 consecutive rights tighter and shorter than Cody who just clipped him. TJ seems to have great fight IQ (not counting his fight with Dom)

Like I always say tj made the right moce leaving tam especially after fa er and bang got into it. However the way he left u can understand why the rest of the team is pissed .

cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

Lol Cody telegraphed that shot from Saturn. Just load up and let Jesus take the wheel. Scouting Cody must have been a breeze

It’s not really the same punch. In the 2nd gif they are both throwing wide hooks, but TJ moves his head off line when he throws and Cody doesn’t.

Like I always say tj made the right moce leaving tam especially after fa er and bang got into it. However the way he left u can understand why the rest of the team is pissed .
Exactly, TJ was disingenuous and lied to Faber. Hell, Faber lets his guys train in Colorado no problem. But it was TJ flip flopping and not being man enough up front which the team is salty about.

Anyone else read the thread title and think this was going to be about TJ's nipples?

That seriously the first thing I noticed, he has tits now. I switched on it was a shot from outside the ring and he was bouncing up and down and it was so obvious.

Exactly, TJ was disingenuous and lied to Faber. Hell, Faber lets his guys train in Colorado no problem. But it was TJ flip flopping and not being man enough up front which the team is salty about.
If Faber can't be man enough to let a fighter be his own person and train anywhere he wants to better his career then he's the one causing problems not TJ.

TJ , improves every fight , That's why I'm a big fan of his .
Glad he picked up the win tonight .

no shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

cody-knocks-down-tj.gif

The difference was that Dillashaw slipped his head while Cody pretty much kept his on the centerline. The end result was that TJ's punch landed while Cody's missed to the inside.

Also, damn. TJ has a chin on him. That Garbrandt right hand landed solid as fuck and TJ was even moving into it when it landed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back