Notice me Conor Senpai

As a very amateur kickboxer, I'm the last person that should be critiquing a person's technique. Especially boxing.

THROW SOME KICKS!!!

it's okay my friend who doesn't train at all had plenty of advice to give lol

do you have martial arts experience or are you just hitting the bag for fun?

this is really lazy boxing. maybe its because its round 5 & 6. but you looked like you were just hitting the bag for fun lol

bring your hand back to your face when you punch. and give us a video of kicks, bc they're probably way better with that experience

this is really lazy boxing. maybe its because its round 5 & 6. but you looked like you were just hitting the bag for fun lol

bring your hand back to your face when you punch. and give us a video of kicks, bc they're probably way better with that experience

I was kinda trying to be super loose and flowy cause Conor and its a commercial gym in a room full of soccer moms

Ill upload another tomorrow

Last edited:
I only watched part of your first video, it's kind of a waste of time. You don't look like you're attempting any sort of technique or effort at all. Put your heart into it if you want people to help you.

I was kinda trying to be super loose and flowy cause Conor

so you tried to look like this?

rewatch your video, and see the differences of being super loose and flowy

Technique looks fine but a little uncoordinated. Seems like you're in to much of a hurry to turn your shoulders to get your weight behind the punches. Its exaggerated and throws you off. You should try that drill where you chop your feet and throw long 20-30 punch combos. Also, try doing high knees with a jump rope.

Also, you're too far forward over your toes. You're supposed to be on your toes, but don't do that by leaning forward over them. Use your calves to support your weight. You're gonna have to get your hip forward & underneath you, your chest up, and get comfortable holding your weight with the muscles around your knees too.

Honestly, there are too many flaws to point out. You need to take some striking classes and be serious about it.

Honestly, there are too many flaws to point out. You need to take some striking classes and be serious about it.

well he said he's done 1.5 years in muay thai....and a brown belt in karate (which is the belt before black belt)

maybe he's tired?? lol

Technique looks fine but a little uncoordinated. Seems like you're in to much of a hurry to turn your shoulders to get your weight behind the punches. Its exaggerated and throws you off. You should try that drill where you chop your feet and throw long 20-30 punch combos. Also, try doing high knees with a jump rope.

Also, you're too far forward over your toes. You're supposed to be on your toes, but don't do that by leaning forward over them. Use your calves to support your weight. You're gonna have to get your hip forward & underneath you, your chest up, and get comfortable holding your weight with the muscles around your knees too.

This is pretty much what I was going to write. I'm not an expert on boxing technique but I would suggest getting real instruction. Most of the flaws seem to be what you'd expect from someone who doesn't have a strong grasp on his basics/fundamentals.

@yookfarb I guess calling Jon Jones a BPOS will get you dubs but not an immediate ban, eh? <mma1>

well he said he's done 1.5 years in muay thai....and a brown belt in karate (which is the belt before black belt)

maybe he's tired?? lol

So why post rounds 5-6 instead of 1-2 then?

I see stiffness.
Jkg snap your punches don't push through the bag and be lose your arms look too stiff squeezing your fists before punching isn't going to help

To be honest you look like sh*** bro.
I dont believe that you've been training muay thai for 1 and a half year.
Even training by youtube could do much better than that in 1 and a half year

Back