Notice me Conor Senpai

To be honest you look like sh*** bro.
I dont believe that you've been training muay thai for 1 and a half year.
Even training by youtube could do much better than that in 1 and a half year

damn, savage

To be honest you look like sh*** bro.
I dont believe that you've been training muay thai for 1 and a half year.
Even training by youtube could do much better than that in 1 and a half year

tumblr_inline_n7smbowsXk1r7ejbg.gif

rough crowd... <2>

when I can clean the camera on my phone I'll post a vid of me doing our gyms basic striking system(1-10) in the gym on a heavy bag with teeps(my best kick) and round kicks

Just be honest man. You are a beginner. Nothing wrong with that. Hard work and time will take care of that.

Yeah, if you've been training MT for 18 months you've only been going there once a month or something. So just find a good gym and go there regularly and you'll improve.

rough crowd... <2>

when I can clean the camera on my phone I'll post a vid of me doing our gyms basic striking system(1-10) in the gym on a heavy bag with teeps(my best kick) and round kicks

Haha...no one said it would be easy here lol.

Throw up some sparring and padwork vids also because watching bag work all the time gets boring.

Just be honest man. You are a beginner. Nothing wrong with that. Hard work and time will take care of that.

Having a sense of humor = facticious?

Haha...no one said it would be easy here lol.

Throw up some sparring and padwork vids also because watching bag work all the time gets boring.

Ight will beat up on the lil sis and neighbor maybe coach too

Having a sense of humor = facticious?

Ight will beat up on the lil sis and neighbor maybe coach too

No portrait videos please...make sure it's landscape. I couldn't care less who you are sparring in the video, so long as the video is landscape.

Back