Nothing like overdosing on THC and hitting the heavy bag

Dont tell me i didnt warn you friend

217.jpg
Facts

I used to be a career trained nuclear physicist & I was also the principal violinist for the Odessa Symphony Orchestra.

then I smoked some weed, & now I sell ice cream from truck.
<{MingNope}>

You should try this with PCP instead. Not only would you be punching the bag, you'd be arguing with it while naked.

Fuck i'll be honest I didn't understand a word of that

Sometimes the Internet goes waaaaay over my head
Sports bar seems like a fun place but they speak another language in there. I’ve been able to decode some of it at the risk of my own mental health.

It looks like Jimmy may have used an avatar that was either inappropriate or private, or both.

I've never heard of an overdose of THC. It's complete nonsense. I have not even seen that anyone was so bad from ordinary weed in my life.
You don't overdose and die but you can certainly consume too much THC and it will NOT be a fun experience for the most part.

I took a half-inch line of RSO concentrate from a syringe and was practically paralyzed from the neck down for 24 hours.

Like, if my house was on fire around me I wouldn't have been able to get up.

To me, that is overdosing on THC. 100%.

No way I would've been able to hit a heavy bag or do anything physical.

i glike to get unformtably high a few times a day to rmeind me the unvorse is amazing

I took a half-inch line of RSO concentrate from a syringe and was practically paralyzed from the neck down for 24 hours.

Like, if my house was on fire around me I wouldn't have been able to get up.

To me, that is overdosing on THC. 100%.

No way I would've been able to hit a heavy bag or do anything physical.
rick smimpson oil is like a wole difrent durg lol i dont fuck around with edubles or concntrates unless its form my APEX pen

I use to train high, had mixed results, towards the end when I was pretty much high all the time I went off it and back to martial arts training sober. However lifting weights whilst high I'll probably always do, it's the best pre-workout/ intra workout supp there is, hands down for me

necro thread, but there's no such thing as a THC overdose, it just means you have a weak tolerance.

Also i believe every man should own and use a heavy bag.

Back