Banned
Reaction score
You may become 500% better at martial arts, boxing and freestyle dancing

While simultaneously thinking you may die

Be warned

But god damn

InB4 "Is boxing a martial art" debate.

Boxing is a martial art.

My experience was that there was a small benefit to a slight high in sparring follows by a rapid drop off in competency.

Overdosing on thc? Impossibru.

Im hella high and drunk, Im just gonna shadow box and think I have potential.

Overdosing on thc? Impossibru.

Im hella high and drunk, Im just gonna shadow box and think I have potential.
Maybe not overdose

But get high enough to the point of severe panic attack yes

Which id call an overdose

Im a good boxer but THC is some serious magic. It brings you to a different level. Scarily so

Does the same thing on the dance floor, ur body just moves different.

Maybe not overdose

But get high enough to the point of severe panic attack yes

Which id call an overdose

Im a good boxer but THC is some serious magic. It brings you to a different level

Does the same thing on the dance floor, ur body just moves different.

Dude why would you want to get high to the point of panic? doesn't that defeat the purpose of Ganja?
Just relax man.,..

My experience was that there was a small benefit to a slight high in sparring follows by a rapid drop off in competency.
If you have no tolerance and get high enough, for me its like a 2x boost. In more than a few ways. Depends on the person tho

Weed is very subjective, its always had a very intense effect on me. Especially after i quit

Dude why would you want to get high to the point of panic? doesn't that defeat the purpose of Ganja?
Just relax man.,..
It wasnt intentional lol

It never is

Strong weed and no tolerance

Im also taking a supplement called shilajit, took a HUGE dose last night and forgot it makes weed stronger

Thats what fucked me up lol

People underestimate weed

Its among the most powerful psychadelics. People think its a light drug, its not lol

It wasnt intentional lol

It never is

Strong weed and no tolerance

Im also taking a supplement called shilajit, took a HUGE dose last night and forgot it makes weed stronger

Thats what fucked me up lol

Yeah.. ok .. but you took the HUGE dose.? you have control over what you do ? I suppose there's lessons in a lot of the things we do .. even ones you think have no meaning.

Yeah.. ok .. but you took the HUGE dose.? you have control over what you do ? I suppose there's lessons in a lot of the things we do .. even ones you think have no meaning.
I took a huge dose of shilajit

I really didnt even smoke much

But it was SUPER amplified without my knowledge

I think TS might be unable to accurately assess his martial prowess cause he so high.

I think TS might be unable to accurately assess his martial prowess cause he so high.
weed makes you hyper aware

You can assess and analyze your ability better than almost any other time.

Got super duper high the other night and went alien on my friends double end bag for an hour straight. No shit, it was like I was in the fucking matrix or something. You're definitely correct, it opens doors to creativity and movement I cannot reach whilst sober. I felt like a boxing genius, my speed, fluidity, and creativity were well above normal, and it was just fun to sweat my ass off, didn't feel like work at all.

Edit: It's funny you should make this thread, I was telling my friend the same thing, and I'm seriously thinking about videoing a session of smoke and bag work, and putting it on sherdog to prove it.

Last edited:
Back