Nothing beats the freedom of having a Mansion/Home on the coast of a major Ocean with a boat

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
The freedom is unparalleled

You can leave your country and disappear for good. You can leave the country without the government knowing.

You can never leave by plane unnoticed or by car (rarely by car unless you are smuggled). But a boat?

So many KM (22.5km ) or miles (14 miles) off the coast and you are past your country´s jurisdiction. And I realize this doesnt really truly apply to the Mediterranean or Black Sea as they are essentially almost giant lakes.

Interestingly I was just watching the dubai 300 Island video, crazy homes they've built on islands there.

I’m not living that large, but looking forward to moving from 2br Condo in Makati to 3 bedroom house that will be finished by late October.

Looking forward to having more space. Can build a smaller private gym, which will be nice.

Also, been Vertical livin for too long; a change of pace is welcomed.
images

Its South of the city, (Laguna/Tagatay) Bike Trails & Running, Greener livin, more breathable, Montainous & beach region.

Well, the coast guard is watching you, but yeah, if you want freedom, just about the closest you get to it is on a boat.

Or you could die by tsunami or hurricane.

Gimme a house by the lake anytime.

not sure if OP is planning a hypothetical murder spree or some other crime.

if you are going to sail into the open ocean you better be an an expert level in maritime things the ocean forgives no one.

once you are even like 5 miles from shore everything looks the same in every direction and waves can hit 100 ft.

people have to be rescued by the coast guard here all the time because they dont know shit about navigating on a boat and they get lost like maybe 20 mins away from the shore.

not sure if OP is planning a hypothetical murder spree or some other crime.

if you are going to sail into the open ocean you better be an an expert level in maritime things the ocean forgives no one.

once you are even like 5 miles from shore everything looks the same in every direction and waves can hit 100 ft.

people have to be rescued by the coast guard here all the time because they dont know shit about navigating on a boat and they get lost like maybe 20 mins away from the shore.

You'd be surprised (or maybe not) at how many people who really suck at sailing, sail.

You can basically pay to get equipment which will make the job easy for you, AIS, autopilot etc.

The thing about sailing is that when things go wrong, they go wrong bad, often fast and with consequences that can seem unrelated. Especially now in modern boats where the systems are so complicated. You basically should know every system and how to fix it on your boat. One can ignore engines if like us you got two and the sails but electronics are a must because having to go back to fucking paper charts is beyond a nightmare.

Simple stuff can be the end of you, like a family that disappeared last year, their mono hull was found upsidedown in the Atlantic keel less. It was a racer and often they touch bottom trying to haul to close in a turn round land features. That damaged the bolt that holds the keel, thing came loose mid transit and the whole thing just up ended, all lives lost. Cats are much safer!

Boat and mansion upkeep does not scream freedom to me.

So basically nothing beats being Jeffery Epstein?

I think there's one thing that does....

55495082ecad04c5763bf244

I prefer a functioning penis and a strong immune system.

But whatever broh.. you can have your littel fantasies.

Shoreline mansions are short term real estate. Shorelines change.

as per the boat, are you talking about sailing across the pacific??

Back