Not very happy with my school...

Florida has a ton of schools that are open almost everyday of the week, how did you happen to find one that only trains 3 times a week? Also you sound really into training. So why would you sign a contract knowing you only get training 3 times a week? Though, i wouldn't be so mad at your instructor for this as he probably made the right call.

I think TS said that the cheap price was the reason for choosing this club.

I would give it a couple of times before I start complaining about missing classes. If it becomes a habitual thing then I can see your point, but otherwise I would always error on the side of caution.

In reality the instructor is making decisions based on the safety of all the students in the school (or at least he should be), so the fact that he canceled class seems like a good decision.

you should keep training so one day youll become a man and learn that even babies make fun of crybabies..wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhh

i live in florida too. tropical storms are serious and do not happen everyday. if it was your run of the mill everyday five o clock thunderstorm i would be worried but in this case i would just suck it up and expect to lose about ten days a year due to bad weather.

hey guys...if you followed me here youd see i recently began training BJJ again.

i joined a nice small bjj school with good instruction and reasonable price.

i live in miami...today we were supposed to have a level 3 tropical storm...means alot of rain. come 7pm to train, no rain, no wind, a nice day.

when i go to the gym, come to find its closed...i call my instructor, he said he called me but when he read me the number he has for me, 2 numbers were switched...thats not what upset me

the fact that the weather ended up being nice and they cancelled classes which they did in the morning...

now its hurricane season...this wasnt the first and def wont be the last tropical storm/hurricane of the season.

so what im thinking is does that mean with every hint of something happening my school will be closed???

sounds like your instructor is trying to chump you out of some classes you are entitled to

Back