Not my best work. [pics]

Have you uploaded your photos somewhere? I'm sure you've caught at least a shot my action for sure.

Nah. What school? Can see if I have any more pics :p

Also MUFC, is Frank from Hawaii? Caught his accent and I swear he sounds like BJ Penn or Brad Tavares some of the time lol :p

Frank lived in Hawaii for a while, for sure. Not sure how long, but he got his blue belt from BJ.

Was actually a good hour drive for us, lol. We're from Hamilton. My ear was the size of a grapefruit (may be exaggerating slightly) so I just snapped pics :/

Looking to do that GQ in London though...October I think; saw the flyers at this tourney lol.

I was just snapping pictures of whoever was interesting. No particular interest in a certain gym/etc.

We seem to have a lot of GTA grapplers though; should do a sherdog meetup...believe Bullshido does something similar.

I think I recognize your club from the picture. It looks like it is Mickey's place in Hamilton if I'm correct (HSMA).

It is always nice to have someone there documenting the matches (either via photography or video capture).

Have you uploaded your photos somewhere? I'm sure you've caught at least a shot my action for sure.

Nah just the first few I had up, and then the others because it was MUFC's teammate.

What gi/school? I can see if I've got anything. Camera was only out for a bit though...don't think I caught the blue semis/finals.

Jiu Jitsuka - yep!

Back