Not Just a Cohencidence (Mueller/Investigation Thread v.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murican political drama is more entertaining than most reality shows lately.

MSM is what those hacks at fox news call respectable media outlets.

The first two members of Congress to endorse Donald Trump, Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter Jr., have been indicted for financial crimes and campaign finance violations in the past two weeks.

I wonder what they saw in Trump?

From Congressman Adam Schiff

The first two members of Congress to endorse Donald Trump, Chris Collins and Duncan Hunter Jr., have been indicted for financial crimes and campaign finance violations in the past two weeks.

I wonder what they saw in Trump?

From Congressman Adam Schiff
Drain the swamp!

You guys talking about re-election? Trump has to finish 2 years with what is looking like a Democratic house with subpoena power. If he lasts that I will admit the guy has staying power like I’ve never seen
I'll be willing to bet alot of dems go down after the November elections. Gotta wait till then or be accused of going after them to sway said election. I mean serious charges.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...-that-he-knows-attorney-1303813187974?v=railb

Mr. Cohen has knowledge on certain subjects that should be of interest to the special counsel and is more than happy to tell the special counsel all that he knows, not just about the obvious possibility of a conspiracy to collude and corrupt the American democracy system in the 2016 election — which the Trump Tower meeting was all about — but also knowledge about the computer crime of hacking and whether or not Mr. Trump knew ahead of time about that crime and even cheered it on.

<DCWhoa>

Is any of this actually surprising? No. It's not. Trump's supporters don't care; and his opposition assumed this. If having a clearly incompetent pathological liar in office for 20 months won't convince the public they've made a grave mistake, nothing will. He's been a carnival barker from the beginning. He is hardly able to muster a coherent sentence. Expecting GOP Senators/Reps to abandon him here is unlikely to occur.

Last edited:
In all honesty I feel a real wave of relief. Knowing Trump is a piece of shit and knowing that he is a visible and obvious piece of shit and knowing that a good portion of the country still supports him has been taxing.

I know we are not out of the woods yet but man what a relief to see this happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Drump on course to win in 2020?

Plumps lil cronies are gonna sing because them getting pardoned would be ridiculous.

Also forget about "political implications" and start thinking about criminal ones.

Trump is on course to win in 2020.

Trump will not be indicted for any crimes as a result of the Mueller probe.

Cohen's credibility is highly suspect.

Roger Stone will not be convicted on a single crime related to coordination with Russia.

Mueller will not be able to demonstrate that the Trump Tower meeting had any connection to the DNC hack.

It started with a loud and repeat "THERE WAS NO COLLUSION" and its gonna morph into. "listen it shouldn't be illegal, we were just sharing information"

Trump is on course to win in 2020.

Trump will not be indicted for any crimes as a result of the Mueller probe.

Cohen's credibility is highly suspect.

Roger Stone will not be convicted on a single crime related to coordination with Russia.

Mueller will not be able to demonstrate that the Trump Tower meeting had any connection to the DNC hack.
Where is your analysis? Those are just predictions. Step it up bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back