Not impressed

MuyThaiTom

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Pillow fists, wall and stall, lay n pray. Yea yea I'm not a real MMA fan. 3/5 divisions have this champ now.

These are heavyweights. jDS left his hands down and let a 240 lb man hit him in the face because he knew Cain was just looking for position control. How many clean shots to the face does Cain need to get a Tko?

Flame away.

I thought his gameplan was fantastic but he looked so sloppy in all aspects. He take downs were so bad. Once he dropped JDS, JDS lost all energy and then he could get a take down against a 1/2 dead opponent. I don't understand how Cain gets one power punch of a fight then can't stop a guy who doesn't put his hands up?

Cains takedowns were terrible. but they were alot.
You can look good when your opponent is keeping his hands so damn low, as Junior already said cain will be looking for the takedown.

JDS looked so bad. Maaan.

Def not impressed with Cain. JDS was just sad today.

Cain looked good, he just also got tired towards the end. Hard to produce KO power when your gas tank is empty.

Never have liked the heavy weight class no real skill crap cardio just heavy hands for a round or two an then sloppiness

Cain needs to work on his submission game too.

Pillow fists, wall and stall, lay n pray. Yea yea I'm not a real MMA fan. 3/5 divisions have this champ now.

These are heavyweights. jDS left his hands down and let a 240 lb man hit him in the face because he knew Cain was just looking for position control. How many clean shots to the face does Cain need to get a Tko?

Flame away.

I know you're not trying to compare Cain to GSP because that wouldn't make sense. GSP is one of the greatest fighters of all time Cain just got his belt back 10 minutes ago.

Tonight we learned two things the middle weight division isn't as stacked as people think it is and top tier HW's have the cardio of bottom tier MW's.

Flame away.

I AGREE 100% his racist tattoo caused more fight in the sports bar I was at than the last 10 PPV events

once you get out of the 1st or 2nd round, it's pretty hard to finish.

Cain's cardio is great but he's a hw and he can only do so much without getting tired. Cain is normally a great finisher, JDS is just a tough son of a gun

Flame away.

Perhaps you should fight...

Hah hah hah, let me guess you thought he had no business having a rematch.?! Your an idiot and if you ant recognize an ass whooping when you see one your a dumbfuck too.

Back