Not GSP's biggest fan, but still showing respect to one of the greatest.

and certainly One of the top 3 WW fighters ever.

Let's ignore that you think Jon (a proven cheater) and Silva (a proven cheater with 9 losses) are above GSP... the fact that you don't undoubtedly rank him as the #1 WW by a landslide voids anything you say of any credibility.

Thanks for confirming you're delusional or a troll. He went 2-1 vs Hughes with two dominant wins when both were in their prime. Hughes ended his career getting TKO'd left and right while GSP did it winning a second belt. IF Tyron keeps defending his belt is just that, IF. Hasn't happened yet so how the hell can you rank him above GSP based on what he hasn't done yet?

"winning a second belt" ….. and that statement doesn't come with any caveats?

Who's delusional now?

TS is very passionate about Georges.
He hates him so much
can't count how many threas he made about him.

I knows he's team Silva,
Nothing wromg with this,
But I'm with GSP,
And I never made a thread about AS to bash him.

anyway, Kinda sad.

"winning a second belt" ….. and that statement doesn't come with any caveats?

Who's delusional now?

Then please make the argument to me how Matt Hughes is more deserving of the GOAT WW title over GSP. I could use a good laugh.

Let's ignore that you think Jon (a proven cheater) and Silva (a proven cheater with 9 losses) are above GSP... the fact that you don't undoubtedly rank him as the #1 WW by a landslide voids anything you say of any credibility.

The fact that you accuse Jones and Silva of cheating, while simultaneously giving GSP a pass for cheating ( with Vaseline) voids your comments also unfortunately.

A reasonable and objective fan can certainly believe GSP is the GOAT.

Any methodology that focuses heavily on wins vs. losses and strength of schedule will likely have GSP at the top or extremely close.

And if the way a person carries himself as a (sports)manand the values he embodies in word and act have any significance at all, he'll rank even higher.

T
The fact that you accuse Jones and Silva of cheating, while simultaneously giving GSP a pass for cheating ( with Vaseline) voids your comments also unfortunately.
Testing positive several times will do that to someone's opinion unfortunately

He hates him so much
can't count how many threas he made about him.

I knows he's team Silva,
Nothing wromg with this,
But I'm with GSP,
And I never made a thread about AS to bash him.

anyway, Kinda sad.

I think that's how most of us GSP guys are, but as a group we're not better than most others.

In the MMA fighter fanboi world, Georges' is one of the few greats who still have GOAT merit, that's why he's still constantly discussed and hated.

If GSP fans truly felt Silva/Penn was a rival in GOAT-ness, there would be equally toxic and aggressive GSP posters. We have the luxury of being on the winning side not feeling the need to prove anything.

This is possibly one of the shittiest threads alledging praise then spends half the OP still trashing him. "Not one of GSP's biggest fans" lol what horseshit dude you are one of the most active GSP haters on Sherdog.

Like all GSP haters, you guys are illogical.

I think that's how most of us GSP guys are, but as a group we're not better than most others.

In the MMA fighter fanboi world, Georges' is one of the few greats who still have GOAT merit, that's why he's still constantly discusses and hated.

If GSP fans truly felt Silva/Penn was a rival in GOAT-ness, there would be equally toxic and aggressive GSP posters. We have the luxury of being on the winning sidm not feeling the need to prove anything.
That's all true.

I tend to agree that he's not the GOAT and is some way behind Jones. In all likelihood he's the best WW to do it until now, but Tyron with three or four more defences is also going to make that contentious. Anyway, GSP bless.

Eh, GSP never failed a piss test and still got to fight.

You're comparing vaseline to injecting banned substances (over and over)? I guess my point has been proven, you're a retard.

Back