not going to be able to work out for 1 week

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by wrXtian, Mar 12, 2008.

1. wrXtian

wrXtian White Belt

I'm going to Japan in about a week from now for my week of spring break. My normal workout schedule is 7 days a week. I run 4 miles one day, and then the following day I run 1 mile with sprints then move on to lifting. So basically one day of lifting and one day of running alternating. Unfortunately in Japan I won't have much to work with. Any suggestions I can do to try and do little workouts when I have time (which I will have plenty of). I'm thinking of things I can do around the apartment I will be in such as; push ups, sit ups, and dips. I have no idea what I can do for cardio though.

2. wrXtian

wrXtian White Belt

Wow, I didn't realize this was my first post. I usually just lurk this site and see what others have to say about things.

3. Ziltoid

Ziltoid In search for the Ultimate cup of Coffee

Check out Ross Enamait. he has some killer home workouts. Google it or do a search here on the forums for some results.

4. tripnastic

tripnastic Dudeist Priest

How long have you been keeping the routine you mentioned? If you've been going 7 days a week, it might be time for a bit of a break anyway.

Otherwise...Burpee Burpee Burpee

5. wrXtian

wrXtian White Belt

i have only been going at this routine for about 3 weeks now.. before that i was only doing the running part. i was wanting to cut down all my weight before starting some weight training. i still have more weight to lose, but i'm more content with where i am at now. i started at 220 lbs, and now i'm down to 164. i'm only 5'8 too!! god damn i was obese.