• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Not a woman

Just a mentally ill dude on some hormones, riding a bike and being a dick about it

Ahem

In the push for universal acceptance they have thrown out all common sense.

I can see ftm trans taking advantage of gender equity programs at work, i.e. getting a priority hire because they are now a woman. Real women may take an offense to that as well.

The whole thing was shoved down people’s throat so quickly with no room for discussion as it would result in an automatic transphobic or nazi label. Now it’s gone too far and teh backlash is starting.

"cause they always appear to be on the same bed with tranies. It appears their stance on trans are currently backfiring on them."

Total bullshit.There has often been friction between the two groups but obviously that doesn't fit your asshat narrative.

One of these things just ain't like the other ones, ain't like the other ones, ain't like the other ones. Look at the difference in the legs alone. Sad that the bronze medalist felt she had to apologize.
rachel-mckinnon-2-Twitter.jpg

Lmao, and snowflakes defending his right to compete as a woman because that’s how he identifies....and he is being a huge douche about it. This world is so over the top with liberalism that common sense has left the building....just look at the fucking picture, it’s a fucking dude.

I saw some story on Drudge the other day of some girl manager who might suit up for a college football team. I hope she doesn't cause she would get killed out there if she played college football.

Naw libtards would just tone down the rules to “touch” only football.

Cause its 2018 bro.

Shouldn't be allowed to compete against women.
Fallon Fox wa beating the shit out of women, I still can't believe that was allowed.

I have yet to hear one person attempt to discuss the difference in sport aptitude when discussing the differences in male female competition.

Only time that comes up is when its time to discuss the WNBA Pay Gap.

One of these things just ain't like the other ones, ain't like the other ones, ain't like the other ones. Look at the difference in the legs alone. Sad that the bronze medalist felt she had to apologize.
rachel-mckinnon-2-Twitter.jpg
Holy fucking shit he's not even transitioning. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm very pro trans rights but this is ridiculous.

A person who was born a man has stronger and thicker muscle fibres, so yeah I find it not fair for trans ppl to compete with women. If this continues we will need tranny leagues.

Imo transgenders should be added into a new Paralympics category, and not allowed to compete in normal events.

Holy fucking shit he's not even transitioning. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm very pro trans rights but this is ridiculous.
The bronze medalist apologized because this dude takes meds that limit his testosterone levels. Like that's supposed to be enough to make him at the same level as the woman competitors. It's a joke.

Am I the only person who knows I don’t have the knowledge to weigh in on this. I have no idea if it is unfair or not. After taking estrogen for a while, I am guessing you eventually just become a full on woman sans the genetalia. But I don’t know. And I don’t think anyone else here really knows either. I’m sure you have all read a lot of Wikipedia though. But is anyone in here an actual biologist or does anyone even have a BS in biology here?

Am I the only person who knows I don’t have the knowledge to weigh in on this. I have no idea if it is unfair or not. After taking estrogen for a while, I am guessing you eventually just become a full on woman sans the genetalia. But I don’t know. And I don’t think anyone else here really knows either. I’m sure you have all read a lot of Wikipedia though. But is anyone in here an actual biologist or does anyone even have a BS in biology here?

In my professional biologist opinion, a man is a man, and woman is a woman, and that cyclist beast is a man. I hope cleared things up.

Hey man, just because you don't know WTF you're talking about doesn't mean everyone else is clueless. It doesn't take a degree in biology to know that if someone "transitions" at age 20 and starts taking estrogen, that doesn't negate the 20 years of them developing as a man, especially going through puberty as a man.

Just because someone takes hormones and lowers their T to acceptable levels of competition doesn't mean their benefit of 20 years of testosterone-fueled muscle development, bone density development and reflex development is negated.

Back