• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

We need a new name. It's wrong to keep calling them women. That was a test from the money to see if it could socially engineer that much, that fast, and we didn't resist. That's bad. They are called MALE CROSS-DRESSERS

Phobias are medical terms and transphobia is a hijacking of medical terminology for political reasons, to try to paint people as mentally ill if they disagree with some political objective.

And if you disagree with that, you are an agreeaphobe. Nobody likes an agreeaphobe.

"-phobia" is defined as an intense or extreme fear or aversion.

Intense aversion to trans people=transphobia.

"Phobia" is not an inherently medical word and doesn't denote mental illness. Your spin did make me laugh though.

MTF athletes, and females transitioning to male, should not be allowed to compete with regular girls. They have the high ground compared to them.

FTM athletes should not be allowed to compete with males either, because their results are just sad.

"-phobia" is defined as an intense or extreme fear or aversion.

Intense aversion to trans people=transphobia.

"Phobia" is not an inherently medical word and doesn't denote mental illness. Your spin did make me laugh though.

Truth is usually in the middle, but it leans towards idl on this one. It is definitely, definitely being uses to pretend there is something irrationally wrong with people that disagree with certain political agendas.

Truth is usually in the middle, but it leans towards idl on this one. It is definitely, definitely being uses to pretend there is something irrationally wrong with people that disagree with certain political agendas.

I'll admit there is an overabundance on the usage of the word, but no worse than "homophobia", "islamaphobia", etc.

It's been degraded to a general colloquialism. But asserting that it's a word that denotes mental illness under the impression that "-phobia" is an inherently medical term is disingenuous.

I'll admit there is an overabundance on the usage of the word, but no worse than "homophobia", "islamaphobia", etc.

It's been degraded to a general colloquialism. But asserting that it's a word that denotes mental illness under the impression that "-phobia" is an inherently medical term is disingenuous.

Perhaps not "severe mental illness," but definitely "There's something wrong with them."

Your point on it being overused with other specific, media pushed issues actually bolsters what idl, and I guess myself, are saying, actually.

I support trans people. I have met many. I used to date a woman who was a therapist for trans people. I have no problems with them. I support their cause. But.....

Not in competition. Fallon Fox? This trans cyclist? No, sorry. That’s just being a jerk.

She has a right to be upset

I still don't understand what would compel someone to change their gender

MTF athletes, and females transitioning to male, should not be allowed to compete with regular girls. They have the high ground compared to them.

FTM athletes should not be allowed to compete with males either, because their results are just sad.

Makes me wonder, had FTM athlete ever achieved anything of note?

Thankfuly this doesnt affect real sports as no one gives a shit about the womens version of any sport
Except beach vollyball...keep trannies outta beach volleyball

Organisations that allow men to compete as women should simply be boycotted.

If no one complied the problem would dissappear overnight.

Time for people to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions rather than just blaming the big bad wolf.

tumblr_lihy97GzRt1qiny66o1_400.gif

I have been quite vocal about Transism not being natural. Apparently That got me banned from /r/Feminist because of my transphobia.

Things being natural vs unnatural is a pointless classification, it is meaningless.

"Under the IOC rules, transgender males are allowed to compete in the male category without restrictions. Transgender females face more restrictions. They must show that their testosterone has been below 10 nanomoles (one billionth of a mole) per liter of blood for 12 months prior to their first competition. They must then maintain at or below this level through the period of eligibility. They are subject to testing."

There have been several M2F champions now and zero F2M champions.

This is all you need to know, the deck is stacked against the M2F competitors in comparison to the F2Ms, and still, men smash.

Why? Because physically and mentally we are dominant in competition.

This is absolute madness and when we criticize it we are called the dark corners and toxic dregs of the Internet. Only the women competing are listened to and only barely.

Back