• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not enough Bendo/Nate discussion!!

I am as excited about tomorrow's card as I have been about any all year and the headline fight is a jewel of a match-up. Like many fans I wonder who can get a grip on the division. Its so talented and deep that any five guys can win on any given day. Tomorrow is a chance for Bendo to put some of that doubt to rest. He gets better every fight; he is a far better fighter than when he was in the WEC and lost to Pettis. Beating Diaz would be a marker.

Someone said we want dominant champions. I would say we want champions who win consistently. When the belt exchanges hands every other fight it diminishes the luster of holding it. I am betting on Bendo using this enormous platform to show he is a dominant champion.

You should consider looking past the first page of posts. This fight is going to be epic, and everyone is stoked about it.

Back