NOT CONFIRMED: Nate Diaz's strength & conditioning coach says they got the fight with Conor @ 196

Please be true please be fucking true. I want this one more than RDA because i'm a weirdo.

Inb4 "drug"test fail for weed :')

You idiots are so moronic with this bullshit.

First of all, when has Nate ever failed a test?

Second of all, it's USADA-era testing, as long as he doesn't smoke on fight night or a couple days beforehand, he would pass.

Third, and most importantly, test results aren't released until after the fight. Meaning that even if he did fail, what he stands to gain from the fight would far outweigh any fines or suspensions.

I respectfully disagree.
At the presser, MAYBE,depends on if nate just shuts up and lets conor talk,but nate won't be intimidated by conor when it comes to the real shit talking, the face to face,man up,knuckle up,forehead to forehead,bitch slap conor in the head trash tslk....I think nate wins that.
that's not trashtalk. trashtalk is coming up with memorable stuff like red panty night, change your bum life, that kind of stuff.

Am I the only one who wishes this fight would get a full camp and a press tour? I think between these two, they would sell a million ppv just off the shit talk hype alone. Should give it to Ferguson and give Diaz a full camp.

Agree with all of this, but don't see a scenario anytime soon that would allow for a full prep time between Diaz/McGregor, so I'll happily take this.

So you are actually going with the line the diaz bros don't need a training camp to be in good prepared shape?
they can just sit around and wait for the phone to ring have a burger and fries and show up for weigh ins? Seriously? Wow you should be banned!

Diaz bros are known for 2 things, their shit talk and their cardio. They aren't the kind of people that "sit around and eat burgers", these guys do cardio for the sake of cardio and shit. Smh

sNvHo2D.gif

OMG. Hahahahaha

You think trash talk is about vocabulary? That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. You think anyone cares how many words you're using when you're talking trash? This isn't English class. This isn't book reading. I guarantee you, growing up in ghetto neighborhoods with high crime, their vocabulary is the last thing on their minds when they open their mouths.
i wish i had the time or inclination to sit down with you and carefully explain what a fucking idiot you are.

If Nate gets the fight I gotta admit I'll be more hyped than I was for RDA

THIS IS ALL I WANT OKAY

I mean I was looking forward to RDA vs McGregor. But I am absolutely buzzing, knowing that we might get to see this instead.

Good thing he looked killer in his last fight.

That's the point though. If he's in shape then I dont mind seeing him get the fight at all. It'll be entertaining just watching them mean mug each other. He did look great against Johnson. I just haven't heard if he's been training for another fight or not? I don't see anything upcoming for him on his fight finder. I'd probably have gone with Cerrone if they want someone they know is in fight shape. I don't want a repeat of all the Mendes "two weeks notice" excuses if Conor wins.

He is not in shape IE: (like Mendes) So for a round it will look like we may have a war, but in the 2nd Diaz will fade and Connor will dominate and all will be acting as if he just beat the best Nate possible

Lmfao nate has ridiculous cardio and competes in athalon events just like his brother. Cardio is literally the last thing he has to worry about with Conor. If you think a fucking Diaz brother is good for one round then you clearly have no idea what the fuck your talking about. Yes nate might get dominated from bell to bell but he's not gassing out in the 2nd.

Well this may be the most obvious choice if you think about it.

He is not in shape IE: (like Mendes) So for a round it will look like we may have a war, but in the 2nd Diaz will fade and Connor will dominate and all will be acting as if he just beat the best Nate possible. the Dos Anjos fight for 200 is in no risk fighting an out of shape Diaz. just like Mendes and aldo situation and Connor can act as if he is the man by not pulling out (like Werdum) yet Werdum was going to fight an in shape Miosic and Cerrone who we know is in shape is not getting the fight.

Now for me Diaz Vs Connor is my first choice if he is in shape, but the diaz on the scale in 12 days or so will look nothing like he did in his last fight
Yes, get all your excuses prepared for March 5th. Can't you show a little gratitude that atleast one champion actually fights when he's supposed to?

conor's left is no match for the stocktown slap. diaz by upyours ko.

that's not trashtalk. trashtalk is coming up with memorable stuff like red panty night, change your bum life, that kind of stuff.
"I'm here to put these ass whoopins down to there maximum effect"

Diaz bros are known for 2 things, their shit talk and their cardio. They aren't the kind of people that "sit around and eat burgers", these guys do cardio for the sake of cardio and shit. Smh

This is true but good cardio and fight shape are two entirely different things.

For the record I'm very excited about this fight. Seeing these two go at it is a top 5 must see fights for me, but I really believe Diaz wins by dragging this fight into the 4th and 5th rounds and picking Connor apart if he can handle the big shots Connor will deliver. Diaz has shown he can take a punch so if he can get it into the 4th and 5th it will get crazy in the cage. But to go 4 or 5 rounds, grappling striking clinching against the cage ect that is something entirely different than just always being in good shape.

Nate wins.

Fight overturned when he pisses dirty for the mary.

3 year suspension.

free Diaz 2

white house petition (for some reason)

appeals

schlamazel

Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back