NOT CONFIRMED: Nate Diaz's strength & conditioning coach says they got the fight with Conor @ 196

Conor easily beats him in that department

And if you like this fight because Nate is going to talk trash in the fight whilst getting hit and losing the rounds. Go watch wwe

Bad fight, bad card

Not waking up just for this and I stayed awake for the last card

Lol see you on fight night kid

he said the same shit last time. i will hold off until it's officially announced. anyways, i hope conor lights him up. nate is 2-3 in his last 5, but acts like hes 23-0.

Can you imagine a bloody ,sweaty nate Diaz, standing in front of conor in round 3,after Connor beat him up in 1 and 2....and Conor starting to fade,nates pissed ,with a full gas tank and starting to pour it on? (That's how I imagine it.....in ....in mah brain)

Awesome Diaz bros deserve a red panty night after years of shit pay because they are too stupid to negotiate their popularity with Dana.

Conor easily beats him in that department

And if you like this fight because Nate is going to talk trash in the fight whilst getting hit and losing the rounds. Go watch wwe

Bad fight, bad card

Not waking up just for this and I stayed awake for the last card

Lying in bed just like Brain Wilson did

Diaz bros have the best Cardio in the UFC

FrankieEdgar.jpg

I wouldn't think this would be a good fight for Nate stylistically. Then again, I though M. Johnson was going to kill him.

nate got nothing for conor, trash-talk wise.
it's going to look real bad for nate, because he's got a vocabulary of 10 words. homie come on homie don't cut it unless you're fighting some chechen that doesn't speak english.

it's going to look real bad for nate, because he's got a vocabulary of 10 words. homie come on homie don't cut it unless you're fighting some chechen that doesn't speak english.
diaz-double-finger.gif

words are overrated

Nate said the same thing when Aldo pulled out.

And Nate was correct when Aldo pulled out. Dana offered the fight to Conor @ 155 and Conor declined, saying he would only fight for a belt.

I respectfully disagree.
At the presser, MAYBE,depends on if nate just shuts up and lets conor talk,but nate won't be intimidated by conor when it comes to the real shit talking, the face to face,man up,knuckle up,forehead to forehead,bitch slap conor in the head trash tslk....I think nate wins that.

Back