Not as excited for McGregor v Aldo

All you need is some Ufc promotion and you will be once again salivating .

I couldn't care less about this fight in the beginning, then when UFC 182 came around with the 10 minute McG promo, I knew it was going to be a let down. 6 months later, this overdrawn bullshit is still dragging on.

I don't mind a little hypin of a fight, but if it's a fight I'm really lookin forward to, it won't matter.

People aren't excited because Aldo will be the fav to win, and most likely will, and then the fun of the McGoat train is over.

Came here to say this.

Also, Mcgregor was exposed against Mendes. You're subconsience is protecting you for the letdown when he gets demolished by Aldo.

Huge McGregor fan and was mega-pumped for UFC 189 when it was originally billed as Aldo v McGregor. I loved the world tour which made me even more excited. I even had a countdown app on my iPhone counting down the days to the fight from 100+ days before the fight.

We all know the story, rib-gate, wada-gate etc.etc. and McGregor ended up beating Mendes, UFC 189 was still epic.

Now that Aldo v McGregor has been reschedged for December, UFC 194. I'm just not as excited anymore... Don't know what it is .... Helwani talked about it on mma beat and I agree with him. I'm just not as excited for this fight anymore. I'm sure I'll get more excited nearer the time, but just don't feel it.

Yep , its like the first time you fell in love with a seriously hot and nice girl, it aint gonna be the same the 2nd time round, thats life.

I feel the same, love McGregor, even besides the fact I dont think the fight happens ever thanks to Waldo.

I'm not feeling it either. Too much hype and too long of a build for something that didn't happen. It'll be a good fight when it actually happens but I don't feel like sitting through another hype session for it. It's already played out.

I'm still not confident the fight even happens at this point either.

Back