Nosebleeds

B

Brand Nizzle

I got a nose bleed this evening out of no where, I was just sitting on my couch watching tv and I thought my nose was running, so I just wiped it, and when I got up to get some water I saw in the mirror that I was covered in blood. Wtf?

I never got a nose bleed before without being struck in the nose. I know people who get them all the time, but I can't remember the last time I have.

Are they normal? Anyone know what the cause may be? I don't think it would be lack or iron, I take my multivits everyday and I had a steak this weekend. Hm.

Thanks.

I usually get them when the temp/seasons change. When it starts to cool down the skin in my nasal passage dries out and cracks causing the bleeding. At least that's what my GP told me! Just blow your nose until the clot comes out and then the bleeding should slow down!

I get it time to time too. My doctor said to put vaseline in your nose because it bleeds when its dry. If you want to clear out your nose use a saline solution, (you can find it in a drugstore she said, I haven't checked yet though) but never pick your nose. Also if worse comes to worse, you can get it corotized (spelling?). I know someone who did it and he said they stick a match like thing up your nose and burn the thing so it won't bleed. Said it only took a couple seconds and didn't hurt.

are u properly hydrated?.. i only get nosebleeds when it's hot and i haven't drank enough water..

staying hydrated is key :wink:

its called your period. ha, yea, i dont know what the cause could be. i dont think a lack of iron would cause that though.

Timbaland said:
I get it time to time too. My doctor said to put vaseline in your nose because it bleeds when its dry. If you want to clear out your nose use a saline solution, (you can find it in a drugstore she said, I haven't checked yet though) but never pick your nose. Also if worse comes to worse, you can get it corotized (spelling?). I know someone who did it and he said they stick a match like thing up your nose and burn the thing so it won't bleed. Said it only took a couple seconds and didn't hurt.

I spoke with a doctor and he said the same thing...don't listen to these other postwhores...nosebleeds=dry nostrils (sp)...so moisturize moisturize moisturize

Do you pick your nose alot? Maybe you have scar tissue that is loosining up.

but really, your nostrills are just dry. I use flonase. That shit is the bomb for me. Have not had any problems at all scence I have been using it. I only need to use it in the winter months.

From the way this guy described it "covered in blood" doesn't sound like it was a moisture of the nostrils problem because sounds like there is a good amount of blood. I personally don't know what could cause it but when i expierienced skin cracking in my nose i barely bled.

I just got another fuckin' nose bleed like 2 minutes ago. WTF, I'm starting to get worried, something is telling me that it's not healthy to lose this much blood from my body for no apparent reason

I get nosebleeds when my blood pressure is high.

Just got another one about 10 minutes ago. I was laying down on the floor.

= /

Brand Nizzle said:
Just got another one about 10 minutes ago. I was laying down on the floor.

= /

My nephew had alot of nosbleeds when he was going through a growthspurt. You're young your skull is probably expanding.

Just a theory.

Chad Hamilton said:
You're takin' roids aren't you.

This is a fair question considering your got 3 spontaneous nosebleeds.

I got a small one today in gym and a small one about an hour ago at my friends house

Alright, does anyone think I should go see a doctor or it's no big deal? This thread has all my nosebleads in it, no more.

(I am definietly NOT on roids! I'm all natural baby.)

Brand Nizzle said:
I got a small one today in gym and a small one about an hour ago at my friends house

Alright, does anyone think I should go see a doctor or it's no big deal? This thread has all my nosebleads in it, no more.

(I am definietly NOT on roids! I'm all natural baby.)

You should be fine!

It's normal. A few years ago I got nosebleeds from nothing at times. I think it was mostly because I stayed up all night, and sometimes did allnighters. But still, it's nothing dangerous or anything. And it will go away eventually.

Back