SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
295615743_5876955552332854_4361556106959824176_n.jpg

<EdgyBrah>

Obviously left wing propaganda.
https://www.facebook.com/ronni.monroe

It’s pretty cold there. I’m sure it has lots of water as ice, but I doubt there is any liquid.

Yep. We’re selling out the future generations. The wealthy are doing it to remain wealthy. The rest are doing it because they’re too proud to admit they were wrong. They think being wrong about anything means you’re wrong about everything. Which is why they’re so susceptible to demagoguery. Demagogues always portray themselves as infallible.

I honestly don't know how this climate change and global warming stuff became a left and right thing.
Because EVERYTHING "must" be embraced by one side and opposed by the other and used as debate weapon by both

A fun one is globablization that somehow switched side of support without change lol, guess people with money are pretty good at surf ever the highest wave

Yep. We’re selling out the future generations. The wealthy are doing it to remain wealthy. The rest are doing it because they’re too proud to admit they were wrong. They think being wrong about anything means you’re wrong about everything. Which is why they’re so susceptible to demagoguery. Demagogues always portray themselves as infallible.

I learned a new word today. Thank you.

Not gonna worry about something I can't control

climate change is a real issue. anyone saying otherwise is hardheaded.

thing is: the rich in power only care about staying rich and/or in power. if denying GW keeps them rich/powerful they will continue to do so at the expense of future generations, cause fuck em.

then theres the rest of 80% of people who simply have too many problems on their plate, worrying about how the fuck they will even ever be able to buy a home or retire, that GW is the last thing in the world they have time to worry about.

Will Al Gores prediction that by 2007 the ice caps will melt will come true. Course he is already late for that prediction along with others.

Bad news for Warmists: North Pole ice cap the same thickness as 1940

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._pole_ice_cap_the_same_thickness_as_1940.html

1) That article is 5 years old

2) That site is retarded. Just reading the headline alone should reveal their ridiculous bias. Skim all the other headlines, if it hasn't beat you over the head yet.
Stop feeding your brain garbage and you'll do a lot better. Otherwise "garbage in, garbage out".

3) Anybody who has any scientific creds will tell you we're losing polar ice.
https://climate.nasa.gov/news/3122/five-facts-to-help-you-understand-sea-ice/

NASA has tracked sea ice minimum (usually in September) and maximum (usually in March) extents since 1978. While the exact extent figures may vary year to year, the overall trend is clear: the Arctic is losing sea ice year-round.

The last 15 years, we've seen the lowest 15 sea ice minimum extents,” said Dr. Rachel Tilling, a sea ice scientist at the University of Maryland and NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland. “Each year we're losing an area that's roughly the size of West Virginia.”

Arctic sea ice minimum extent is now declining at a rate of 13% per decade. The pace is likely to accelerate because of climate change-induced warming and the ice-albedo feedback cycle.

4) Anybody who tells you differently is lying to you because they think you're stupid enough to believe it.
Either stop trusting them or enjoy being their stooge.

I honestly don't know how this climate change and global warming stuff became a left and right thing. We probably will be dead before this becomes an issue.

The right, or rather the lobbies who pay the right’s bills, stand to lose significantly more than their counterparts on the left, if we collectively acknowledge that the reasonable conclusion we can infer from the majority of the data, is that (1) climate change is real, and (2) human beings almost certainly contribute to it, to a significant degree.

Back