Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

So Ostarine is the one Ive used and honestly it does work but to be if you want real gains stick to simple good old test. Not sure if people are afraid of needles or what the hell is going on but Id rather take 10wks of test cyp.or enanhate 500miggs a week... And get REAL results... Again you can take whatever you want but GAINS start in the kitchen. Usually haters that are un educated will call bodybuilders steroid users... Well i know people who took gear and still look like bloated baloon shit. Before anyone touches anything they should first start learning how to eat and what to eat. All. Pro bodybuilders eat 7 to 10 meals a day 5000 to 10k cals a day. This is what makes them grow 90 precent and the gear is another 10 precent. GH and IGF1 are sent from god if you can afford them.

you've never heard of Rogaine?

i also read a bunch of reports of this, but most were taking larger doses.

so you are saying that the shed is not due to the follicle dying and that the hair should come back?

the brand i have is just under 20mg and i was planning on 4 weeks to start if i decide to go for it. now, with that said if there is a chance of gyno or suppression, what else should be kept on hand to take if either happens?

Yes, as long as you are using drugs like finasteride and minoxidil, you should see a return back to where you got to before taking Ostarine.......But I am in the camp that Ostarine might actually help with hairloss.

But like all sheds you will not see a recovery for about 6 months.

So Ostarine is the one Ive used and honestly it does work but to be if you want real gains stick to simple good old test. Not sure if people are afraid of needles or what the hell is going on but Id rather take 10wks of test cyp.or enanhate 500miggs a week... And get REAL results... Again you can take whatever you want but GAINS start in the kitchen. Usually haters that are un educated will call bodybuilders steroid users... Well i know people who took gear and still look like bloated baloon shit. Before anyone touches anything they should first start learning how to eat and what to eat. All. Pro bodybuilders eat 7 to 10 meals a day 5000 to 10k cals a day. This is what makes them grow 90 precent and the gear is another 10 precent. GH and IGF1 are sent from god if you can afford them.

Unless of course you are using it to minimise muscle loss during a cut like the two guys that are using it in this thread. Not everyone is interested in getting huge.

Pro bodybuilders eat 7 to 10 meals a day 5000 to 10k cals a day. This is what makes them grow 90 precent and the gear is another 10 precent. GH and IGF1 are sent from god if you can afford them.

I'm no expert but you need gear to build as much muscle and as little fat as they get from those 5-10k kcal. It's not only because they work out a lot or something.

So I'd say the 10% are actually what makes the other 90% work.

Ostarine 25mg day - week 2 update (well technically that's tomorrow morning but whatever)

-That thing in my mouth has disappeared so maybe it was just a burn?

-energy still awesome, workouts still easier, recovery is simply amazing by comparison

-can definitely push out more reps in various different types of pushups despite running a caloric deficit.

-Knees... oh god my knees are even better. I couldn't be lucky enough for this effect to be permanent so it looks like I'll be taking an occasional week of this stuff forever. If it lasts a couple of months after stopping Osta I'll be happy. If by some miracle it's permanently fixed then... I just don't know what to say.

-Weight is down another KG (2.2lb) I have done 8 solid workouts over the last two weeks 2 x sprints and 6 x full body weights with mostly a day off between workouts (I feel like I could go every day but I'm 37 so not pushing it) Basic pinch test and looking in the mirror show visible fat loss... I wasn't fat to start with so doesn't take much to show.

-muscle is back down according to scales. The big jump in recorded muscle mass last week had more to do with carb up that I did last Sunday presumably.

If, I do nothing for the next two weeks but repeat the results of the last couple of weeks, I'll call this run a huge success, knocked of 4.5lb of what appears to be nearly all fat with no strength loss and a gain if anything while running a 500 cal deficit. This is even with going out a few nights with friends and drinking wine and having dessert with dinner.

Last edited:
I'm no expert but you need gear to build as much muscle and as little fat as they get from those 5-10k kcal. It's not only because they work out a lot or something.

So I'd say the 10% are actually what makes the other 90% work.

Trust me when I tell you this IT STARTS IN THE KITCHEN, it Will always end in the kitchen. I know people who are on gear and still look like shit. Have you ever done a carb back load diet ? Or a keto diet...and cardio 5 days a week 1 hour on treadmill? Body responds to diet and THEN gear kicks in. Its like TURBO MODE. you can have a turbo in your car but if your boost is leaking it really doesnt benefit you.

Hmmm... two weeks of 500cal daily deficits and hit 3 PB's today. I kinda like this Ostarine shit. Would recommend.

Well that's interesting, just took my blood pressure for the first time in a while 127 over 73 with resting heart rate of 47.

Pulse is about normal but blood pressure is up a bit. Will have to keep an eye on that.

Heh... boxing LOL.

I'm just a 37 year old guy who likes to stay in shape and is trying to drop another couple of percent fat and trying out the healing properties of Ostarine.

Not like I am planning on competing or cheating WADA tests. That Russian is a massive tool.

Yeah I just thought it was funny to read that recent article at the same time I was researching ostarine. I'm gonna try it for same reasons as you. Only difference is I'm 38.

Yeah I just thought it was funny to read that recent article at the same time I was researching ostarine. I'm gonna try it for same reasons as you. Only difference is I'm 38.

On the upside though... if champion boxers are using it to cheat, at least you know the shit works.

Edit: stupid autocorrect on phone.

Last edited:
breast milk
milk4.gif

No.

Finished 7 weeks on osta 25-30mg/day weight 112kg

Broke my hand a week in, so really it was screwed, but that said I still had clear changes.

Bf definitely down, lean muscle up, vascularity I've never had showing up. Muscles are harder, I've always had pretty relaxed muscles so that's kinda cool. Lifts all went up 1 or 2 percent even with rehabilitation of a broken hand preventing lifting

Side effects: a bit of hair regrowth on my scalp, maybe some filling in of side beard that's always been thin. Also my sex drive was down after a week or so in, not absent but I had to focus. A week off now and it's back being inconvenient :)

Would recommend. Will do again, without a broken hand. Perfect for pre summer prep imo.

Ostarine 25mg a day - week 3 report.

- Christmas parties totally fucked up any consistent result. Too much food and booze.
- Will have to wait a couple of days for weight to normalise again.
- Still zero sides effects.
- Most lifts are up, was pumping out heaps of quality pushups till slight tear is left shoulder, giving it a couple of days.
- Electric scale showing body fat and muscle mass are up but a simple pinch test and visual in the mirror confirms that body fat is definitely down despite recent partying.
- Knees still good.

Overall I would totally recommend this to anyone who's progress has stalled in strength 0r weight loss for a bit of a kick. I was going to do 4 weeks then time off but currently as I am feeling great, I will finish the whole bottle which will make it about 6 weeks. If I see the same progress in the next 3 weeks as the last three I should have the 6 pack back at 37. Yah.

Cool, let us know how it goes. Good to have threads like this with multiple opinions on this stuff.

Back