Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Im looking for suppliments/vitamins that will benifet me with mma that is NOT banned for compition does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Depends what's banned for competition. Also depends what benefits one is looking for and what one is missing from ones diet.

Anything discussed ITT ain't gonna be allowed.

FWIW my belief is that a good diet covers everything you need and that any benefit gained from further supplementation is miniscule.

looking for PEDS that will help me for amateur boxing, doesn't matter if banned, anyone got any suggestions please?
thanks in advance guys.

looking for PEDS that will help me for amateur boxing, doesn't matter if banned, anyone got any suggestions please?
thanks in advance guys.

Not sure thats entirely ethical, especially in amateur. All the info is available online or via the search function. I'm not comfortable helping you out.

thanks in advance guys.

Not a good place to start TBH, your cardio will most likely suffer, amateur you don't need to be a big tough wrecking ball.

Hey guys. Can some one tell me about ostarine. Taking 3rd day 10mg. And have a really bad headache. is it normal and will it disappear in some time? Planing to go up to 20mg but worrying that my head will blow)

I've read reports of people having headaches during their first week (especially during their first time using it). I'd (at a minimum) avoid going up in dosage for a week to see if they subside and during that time check your blood pressure to make sure it's not excessively high (another cause of headaches).

Aye, I'd be wary of any adverse side effects, it's a mildly effecting drug and not worth taking if there's any negatives. Headaches would worry me.

Have you tried hydration and checked your blood pressure etc?

There's no harm in not taking it after all.

PS, I find it mad that this thread is 30 pages long.

Aye, I'd be wary of any adverse side effects, it's a mildly effecting drug and not worth taking if there's any negatives. Headaches would worry me.

As for me it depends how long will side effects bother me. If its 1 week and after that they will dissapier not a big del for me. Of course if I will feel negatives all the time I will deffenetly stop taking it. The main thing that ostarine works as I understand, Yes for some people its supresive, but still there is not a big list what you can buy legal and what will work. May be Im wrong. But I decided to try it o my self. And I can keep an update if its itnteresting. Any way thanks for an advices. Hope my headache will dissapear soon.

Start a part 2 continuation thread and ask a mod to lock this one.

I've read reports of people having headaches during their first week (especially during their first time using it). I'd (at a minimum) avoid going up in dosage for a week to see if they subside and during that time check your blood pressure to make sure it's not excessively high (another cause of headaches).
Quite common. The headache/blood pressure combo is risky.

Today I feel much better! No headache at all! Tomorow will try going up to 20mg.

thanks in advance guys.

I will help you out, biggest problem you will have as an amateur is gas tank...........EPO, just don't take too much......your blood will turn to gravy...........good luck.

what about D-Aspartic Acid?
I have tried this and felt my T increased slightly perhaps. No more than taking zinc tbh.
Only it gave me terrible diarrhoea. So bad I was scared to fart!!

Yeah but to be fair, just the two of us are at least a third of that. LOL

I tried Ostarine before. I didn't see any effects on my body but I was surprisingly in better cardio shape and strength wise.

I tried Ostarine before. I didn't see any effects on my body but I was surprisingly in better cardio shape and strength wise.
Then you either have zero base muscle wise, you wont see huge changes if youre pretty fat.

Then you either have zero base muscle wise, you wont see huge changes if youre pretty fat.
No... I done real steroids... This stuff is mild like pro hormones.

No... I done real steroids... This stuff is mild like pro hormones.
Yup, its not some miracle drug, itll help you push your 3 rep max to 5-6 rep max by the end of an 8 week cycle, better sleep, allow you to look leaner and firmer, keep muscle mass if cutting etc. Its great for me as I dont want to do the real shit yet. Leave that for when im in my 40-50s.

i take Pregenalone. It increases adrenaline, testosterone and brain function.

Back