Non steroid alternatives (ostarine mk2866 talk)

Super informative thread so far. I don't mean to hijack it by any means, but does any one have experience with TB500? I've got some tendon issues that haven't been responding to conventional treatment.

I've been doing my due diligence and researching it's therapeutic uses on my own but more feedback can never hurt.

Anybody else get mild but constant flu-like symptoms?

It's hard to definitely attribute anything to the ostarine but it feels that way, I guess I'll get a better idea when I finish up this time.

Nearing the end of my third cycle and nothing like that so far.

Hi guys. Many boxers of Kazakhstan and Russia use SARMS in most cases it is MK-2866. GV-501516 and RAD-140. People say that GGG uses RAD-140. I ordered some Thailand SARMS. As soon as I receive the parcel I'll start using RAD-140, I just wonder what the result will be. Sorry for the bad english))

Be aware, SARMS will suppress your test. People have done bloodwork while on ostarine/lgd and rad and it drops your test levels about 50%. Generally you don't need pct
Anybody else get mild but constant flu-like symptoms?

It's hard to definitely attribute anything to the ostarine but it feels that way, I guess I'll get a better idea when I finish up this time.

SARMS like ostarine will suppress your test levels. It doesn't shutoff like aas, but they do suppress. So you're most likely feeling the effects of suppression.

Be aware, SARMS will suppress your test. People have done bloodwork while on ostarine/lgd and rad and it drops your test levels about 50%. Generally you don't need pct

SARMS like ostarine will suppress your test levels. It doesn't shutoff like aas, but they do suppress. So you're most likely feeling the effects of suppression.

That might be it.

Like I said it's hard to say if anything can be attributed to the ostarine, but I've felt a bit achy with tight back, sinuses (nose, ears) blocked and lots of pressure in the head, not much energy or motivation to work out, sex drive is OK but slower to get erection initially.

Can't say I've put on muscle but also haven't been working out much at all, have been eating more and not as clean but haven't put on fat so maybe that's a positive.

Will finish it off to see how it goes but will probably go back and try 7-Keto again, had good results the first time.

That might be it.

Like I said it's hard to say if anything can be attributed to the ostarine, but I've felt a bit achy with tight back, sinuses (nose, ears) blocked and lots of pressure in the head, not much energy or motivation to work out, sex drive is OK but slower to get erection initially.

Can't say I've put on muscle but also haven't been working out much at all, have been eating more and not as clean but haven't put on fat so maybe that's a positive.

Will finish it off to see how it goes but will probably go back and try 7-Keto again, had good results the first time.
I don't know about your sinus infection, but low energy/motivation and erectile issues seems like low test symptoms. Most of the sarm research out there has been focused on keeping muscle while on deficit, like for cancer patients and such, so it makes sense that while you may not have seen gains, your probably didn't lose when you should have.

I don't know about your sinus infection, but low energy/motivation and erectile issues seems like low test symptoms. Most of the sarm research out there has been focused on keeping muscle while on deficit, like for cancer patients and such, so it makes sense that while you may not have seen gains, your probably didn't lose when you should have.

No erectile issues! haha

They say it's only suppressive after 4 weeks or more with higher doses, my symptoms came on right away with 20-25mg.

People have mentioned high blood pressure and these are possible symptoms;

If your blood pressure is extremely high, you may have unusually strong headaches, chest pain, difficulty breathing, or poor exercise tolerance.

I've had headaches, tight chest with difficulty breathing (I thought it was asthma), "poor exercise tolerance" and what feels like pressure in the head and mild light-headedness and coughing.

So I'll check my BP now and then again after finished, could be that.

I started using erase pro+. It is an authentic testosterone booster because it blocks estrogen and doesn't require a PCT cycle. You will start feeling results in about 2 weeks and get the most benefit after 8. I would cycle off for 4-8 after that. I am able to burn fat a lot easier and have a bit more pep in my step.

Hard work
It becomes more complicated as you age. Your body just says fuck it after you enter your 30s, have kids, and work. I kept having a harder time recovering even eating clean so I started getting on supplements. I still have to put the work in but it does help.

Starting another course of it.

Previous reports by me of my blood pressure being effected by Osta are actually the result of the machine in the doctors surgery not being able to give accurate results for a muscular arm! <45> A nurse set me straight with a manual reading.

Will note any information of interest but I assume it will be like previous courses.

One observation that I have made is that a dose over 25mg/day, say 30, does me no good. More is not better and good breaks between courses is good practice.

Hi guys. Many boxers of Kazakhstan and Russia use SARMS in most cases it is MK-2866. GV-501516 and RAD-140. People say that GGG uses RAD-140. I ordered some Thailand SARMS. As soon as I receive the parcel I'll start using RAD-140, I just wonder what the result will be. Sorry for the bad english))

Any about on your experience?

Not if dosed as directed and for no more than 2-3 months. If you're getting suppressed, it could be prohornones in tainted product.

Not if dosed as directed and for no more than 2-3 months. If you're getting suppressed, it could be prohornones in tainted product.

The number of people reporting feeling of some suppression does make me wonder as surely tainted product would be rare?

That said I've only felt a little off when I tried to up dose to 30mg

It suppresses me and I have the bloodwork to prove it, it is however temporary.

After about a month to six weeks at 25mg, I start to feel low energy, low sex drive etc. I got a blood test and testosterone was below the bottom of the baseline range for my age. After finishing up the bottle, I took two months off and got another test and it's back to normal.

This is why they say to take off as long as you are n cycle to recover.

P.S just started 4th cycle... already a clusterfuck due to family medical shit *sigh*

After about a month to six weeks at 25mg, I start to feel low energy, low sex drive etc. I got a blood test and testosterone was below the bottom of the baseline range for my age. After finishing up the bottle, I took two months off and got another test and it's back to normal.

P.S just started 4th cycle... already a clusterfuck due to family medical shit *sigh*

Thanks for the info.

I've never heard of legit Ostarine causing suppression at 25 Mg daily for just 3 months at a time. Usually when suppression occurs with Ostarine, it is spiked with oral steroids that will cause suppression or the Ostarine is dosed too high. Also, stacking Ostarine with other Sarms may cause suppression as well even if what it is stacked with would not otherwise cause suppression when ran alone.

LGD4033, however, yes. But most go back to normal Test levels with no PCT after a 3 month cycle, but it's a good idea to have ancillaries on hand just in case.

Any about on your experience?
Hi. I got the package 2 bottles of LGD-4033 , 1 bottle of MK-667, 1 bottle Gw-501516 of RAD-140. My coach set me a goal to get into a new weight category from 75 to 81 . So i need to get 6-8 kg of muscle mass. Fellows from another forum advised me to start my course with LGD-4033 for 60 days. First 30 days to take LGD-4033 from 10 to 20 mg. Another 30 days LGD and MK-677 . And after this course i will start to take GW-501516 for endurance . I am 23 years old, my height is 180 cm and my weight is 75 kg. i will start to take the course soon.

Definitely intrigued by the Ostarine but isnt it much safer running a PCT if test is reduced by up to 50%, maybe due to contaminates? Its hard doing research on this subject because of the bias of of people pushing these websites that sell the stuff. Data from this thread is much more informative but long term effects of SARMS via research is non existent atm.

Getting a legit batch seems difficult aswell.

It didn't agree with me for whatever reason.

I'm back on 7-Keto now, been too lazy to work out but feeling better otherwise.

My general understanding of testosterone suppression and shut down was there is no such thing as suppression, you either shut down or you do not, and it's then up to your body to see how long it takes for production to commence in the ball factory again.

Back