• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
montreal -105...

JYAVWj7.gif

no price, but still

omg, lmao. just lol!! sorry, agent, and anyone else.

never betting them again w/no carey price.

I was just looking on ESPN and thought it was a mistake. 10-0????

OH. Wow.

I was just looking on ESPN and thought it was a mistake. 10-0????

OH. Wow.

unreal right lol

they hunt montoya out to dry man

they were committed to price having night off

i feel terrible for montoya

Super random but I just found out that Vince Carter still plays?! I don't follow the nba anymore, the last time I remember him playing he was on the nets lol

Super random but I just found out that Vince Carter still plays?! I don't follow the nba anymore, the last time I remember him playing he was on the nets lol
Yep basically just a three point shooter now and someone who tries to draw fouls if I remember correctly

+600 now.

I know he generally picks home teams for obvious reasons, but the books think it's THAT unlikely that he picks what's clearly the best team in the country to win? Weird. I guess I gotta hit this at +600 for a bit too.

+1400 now.

Haha that was crazy. Poor Montoya not getting any mercy from the bench either, forced to stand there for the whole 60 mins LOL.

Haha that was crazy. Poor Montoya not getting any mercy from the bench either, forced to stand there for the whole 60 mins LOL.

dude i couldn't even WATCH it after it was 3-0 early, he had to eat TEN GOALS.. most since roy let in 9 in his final game for the habs

insane man... hell of a way to lose a bet, haha, sorry :(

p.s. of COURSE i didn't share my isner bet at +243 ... i found the key. don't share picks and they win! it's like when i hedge bets, they always win. i've found the holy grail of betting/touting!!

(p.s. go go go raonic +3.5 +109!)

dude i couldn't even WATCH it after it was 3-0 early, he had to eat TEN GOALS.. most since roy let in 9 in his final game for the habs

insane man... hell of a way to lose a bet, haha, sorry :(
Haha dont be sorry shit happens. I mean who goes from a 8 game win streak to a 10-0 loss, that's madness.

p.s. of COURSE i didn't share my isner bet at +243 ... i found the key. don't share picks and they win! it's like when i hedge bets, they always win. i've found the holy grail of betting/touting!!

(p.s. go go go raonic +3.5 +109!)

I haven't posted my NFL picks the last few weeks and they've all hit. The picks I post typically lose and the ones I don't win.

nevermind about raonic +3.5, just saw he pulled out...

wow, murray is #1 player in world, he surpassed djoker.. fuckin incredible run by the Scott

Sounds like he's gonna take LSU but still worth a shot I think. He's a crazy guy!

Yeah I'm assuming insider info says he's picking LSU. Only explanation for the huge line shift. That said, you're right in that he's a loon and could change his mind last minute. I added a little. I'm still really small on it but nice payout if he goes 'Bama.

Thought he was gonna go Bama when he said he took LSU last year and it didn't pan out. Oh well! Good luck today boys!

Ohio St. -17

Browns +7
Jaguars +7
Giants -2.5
Raiders PK
Dolphins -3.5

1U on each.

nevermind about raonic +3.5, just saw he pulled out...

wow, murray is #1 player in world, he surpassed djoker.. fuckin incredible run by the Scott

this is nuts, i can;t believe he did it, never thought I'd see this day. he looks to be free money tomorrow against isner @1.18, that's a huge confidence boost. and seen as isner is so limited it's hard to look past murray here. might throw it in a couple parleys tonight.

murray to win British sports personality of the year seems a shoe in now, currently 1.6 atm and his resume for this year is outstanding:

Oz open final
roland garros final
wimbledon champ
olympics team GB captain
olympic gold medal for 2nd time
5 atp titles
undefeated on grass this year
beat nole at rome
davis cup captain

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/special-bets/market/1.122332136

this is nuts, i can;t believe he did it, never thought I'd see this day. he looks to be free money tomorrow against isner @1.18, that's a huge confidence boost. and seen as isner is so limited it's hard to look past murray here. might throw it in a couple parleys tonight.

murray to win British sports personality of the year seems a shoe in now, currently 1.6 atm and his resume for this year is outstanding:

Oz open final
roland garros final
wimbledon champ
olympics team GB captain
olympic gold medal for 2nd time
5 atp titles
undefeated on grass this year
beat nole at rome
davis cup captain

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/special-bets/market/1.122332136

it's been awesome, but i take issue with free money 1.18 :) not worth it

wow, Ireland beating new zealand in rugby union 25-8 at half time :eek: that might be even more surprising than murray tbh. at least murray only has djoko to compete against for #1(who's reportedly had a lot of personal problems this year)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back