• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm the kings do look good against orl. gsw is tough for me to bet against, partly because theyre my hometown team ;). but also the potential there in blowing any team out. okc didnt look great last night, but they match up well with warriors. 11.5 is giving too much which has become the norm for warriors and oddsmakers. should be a closer game.
imma try my luck and put 2u on ind and perhaps a bit on sactown. hope we both win!
The Warriors are a much diff team than last year. They can blow out the teams that lack talent and experience but I don't think they are built to do that against good teams w the current roster. They don't have the same sort of ball movement as last year, their bench is not even close to being the same, they lost some good defenders, and they haven't started gelling yet. I'm a bulls fan but I was rooting for the Warriors the whole way through last season so I think I know the team well. They're gonna have issues on the defensive glass and Westbrook is gonna have thirty. Also expect the Thunder to put KD in difficult situations bc if anyone knows how to make him uncomfortable, it's the Thunder. The only thing keeping me from making this a bigger bet is the fact that the Thunder played yesterday and have an inexperienced bench

how do you feel about nas vs ari....basically leaning toward fading domingue as goalie for ari.

no strong feeling at all on that one, sorry. pit ml -110 is the main play. small on LAK U2.5 -105, wsh-wpgO5.0 -125, van +150, nj +145, buf -105

The Warriors are a much diff team than last year. They can blow out the teams that lack talent and experience but I don't think they are built to do that against good teams w the current roster. They don't have the same sort of ball movement as last year, their bench is not even close to being the same, they lost some good defenders, and they haven't started gelling yet. I'm a bulls fan but I was rooting for the Warriors the whole way through last season so I think I know the team well. They're gonna have issues on the defensive glass and Westbrook is gonna have thirty. Also expect the Thunder to put KD in difficult situations bc if anyone knows how to make him uncomfortable, it's the Thunder. The only thing keeping me from making this a bigger bet is the fact that the Thunder played yesterday and have an inexperienced bench

You never know, but I think Westbrook may go for like 40-10-10 or something nuts like that. I think his motivation level is gonna be through the roof. The only drawback is exactly what you mentioned, that they played last night. Billy Donovan will probably keep his minutes in check a little. But I'm the Thunder too here. I think Westbrook alone keeps them relatively close. They lose the game, but 11.5 too many pts to give here imo. Thunder +11.5 for 1.5u.

Took TB ML small +188. Home divisional game so should be close. And just have a feeling they score on Atlanta here. I think the Falcons score too.

.75u TB ML +188
1.5u o50

You never know, but I think Westbrook may go for like 40-10-10 or something nuts like that. I think his motivation level is gonna be through the roof. The only drawback is exactly what you mentioned, that they played last night. Billy Donovan will probably keep his minutes in check a little. But I'm the Thunder too here. I think Westbrook alone keeps them relatively close. They lose the game, but 11.5 too many pts to give here imo. Thunder +11.5 for 1.5u.
I actually put a small bit on Thunder ML because I'm a G like that ;)

Arkansas State 2H -0.5 for 2u

They dominated the first half but had comical errors which includes a couple of missed field goals, a fumble, and a turnover on downs. This game is very lopsided.

Westbrook rebounds+assists o19.5 at -130. Curry is a great player but athletically cannot come close to keeping Westbrook off the glass or out of the paint. I think tonight he goes way over this #. 2u

Taking a stab at Cilic tomorrow at +340.

Have Dariush this weekend in UFC at +120.

Will more than likely take Ohio St - the points too. I don't think Nebraska is good and 2nd road game in a row.

Taking a stab at Cilic tomorrow at +340.

Have Dariush this weekend in UFC at +120.

Will more than likely take Ohio St - the points too. I don't think Nebraska is good and 2nd road game in a row.

Ohio St has looked really shaky lately, even before losing to Penn St. 17 is a pretty big # to lay vs a solid Nebraska team. I agree the Huskers are nothing special and aren't as good as their record, but can't lay that many with Ohio St given their recent struggles.

so cilic burned me last night.. hope no one tailed that.. but it was the right side..goffin broke him multiple times... >< just served like crap..

anyway...

cilic is 0-14 against djoker. 0-14!

last 4 matches:
6-0 6-1 6-2
6-4 6-4 6-4
6-0 6-3
6-1 6-1

...see where i'm going here? djoker -4 +100. 2 units. he should cover.

(and gonna bet isner and tsonga both as dogs, waiting for reduced juice, but those are like 1u plays, if not "to win" 1u (haven't decided))

Well Thunder look fatigued... Lol who we kidding they're just getting spanked

Well Thunder look fatigued... Lol who we kidding they're just getting spanked

Yep and now down so much Westbrook prolly pulled early and my prop won't hit. He's at 10 now but wouldn't be surprised if he sits the whole 4th quarter. Ugh.

montreal -105...

JYAVWj7.gif

no price, but still

so cilic burned me last night.. hope no one tailed that.. but it was the right side..goffin broke him multiple times... >< just served like crap..

anyway...

cilic is 0-14 against djoker. 0-14!

last 4 matches:
6-0 6-1 6-2
6-4 6-4 6-4
6-0 6-3
6-1 6-1

...see where i'm going here? djoker -4 +100. 2 units. he should cover.

(and gonna bet isner and tsonga both as dogs, waiting for reduced juice, but those are like 1u plays, if not "to win" 1u (haven't decided))

the-great-recession.jpg

Bumped it to a full unit fuck it. Traveling to the Cook Islands tomorrow for 2 weeks for my honeymoon. Hope you guys enjoy the next 2 weeks of awesome sports. Hopefully I'll be able to get on here to post some fuckin winners.

Adding Lee Corso picks Alabama to win .5U +525.

+600 now.

I know he generally picks home teams for obvious reasons, but the books think it's THAT unlikely that he picks what's clearly the best team in the country to win? Weird. I guess I gotta hit this at +600 for a bit too.

Pelicans -2.5 for 2.2u

Bumped it to a full unit fuck it. Traveling to the Cook Islands tomorrow for 2 weeks for my honeymoon. Hope you guys enjoy the next 2 weeks of awesome sports. Hopefully I'll be able to get on here to post some fuckin winners.

congrats on the marriage. Have fun buddy.

Pelicans -2.5 for 2.2u

Love it. Only game I'm on tonight too. This straight up has to be a game New Orleans wins. They aren't going 0-82, so at home against a bad team giving only 2.5 is a great spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back