• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

tourney this year is unreal.

That Syracuse zone. Man, it just neutralizes teams that are way more talented sometimes.

Yeah everyone said how wide open it was this year. Guess so!

That Syracuse zone. Man, it just neutralizes teams that are way more talented sometimes.

Yeah everyone said how wide open it was this year. Guess so!

Yeah and Boeheim is a hell of a Coach.

I took 2.5 units in Texas AM at +3xx pregame. Hope they keep it up.

Yeah and Boeheim is a hell of a Coach.

I took 2.5 units in Texas AM at +3xx pregame. Hope they keep it up.

Great bet. UNC doesn't seem interested in playing any defense at all.

Cincy starts on a 10-0 run.

Yeah, I'm a sucker. Live bet Nevada +14.5.

I literally bet 1u on Clemson because I cannot stand Bruce Pearl.

#degencity

Holy shit this Nevada comeback. Down 22 with around 10 minutes to go. Lead down to 4 with 3 and half minutes left.

Loyola Chicago vs Nevada to go to the elite 8? Crazy. Kentucky odds on favorite to go to final 4 now.

I made a fortune on Nevada livebetting.

Hit them 4 different times, including a ML bet of +500 when they were down 12. Unreal.

Hit them 4 different times, including a ML bet of +500 when they were down 12. Unreal.
I was going to take them @ +900 but decided they weren’t going win and I’d be wasting my money

We see how that turned out

I had 2 units on Clemson +1.5. I hedged when they were +600. lol should’ve just let that one ride

I'm on u218 in the Portland/Clippers game for 1.5u

That’s some psychic stuff man. Glad Musselman got the W. Really like him.

Live bet Kansas state -6.5 at nearly even money.
You were sweating that one at the end.

Umbc played so hard and so tough. They just couldn’t score in the 2nd half

That’s some psychic stuff man. Glad Musselman got the W. Really like him.

I have this philosophy that when things are just too easy for teams early against other good teams, very often they cannot help but have a letdown. Once momentum started to change, you could tell Cincinnati wasn't dealing with it well. Cronin was losing his mind, etc.

You were sweating that one at the end.

Umbc played so hard and so tough. They just couldn’t score in the 2nd half

Lol yeah … was hoping that 3 at the 5 second mark wouldn’t fall. Hats off to UMBC, I love the fight in that team!!

Refs just bending Marshall over. Awesome.

Edit: Not that it matters. They are falling apart dealing with the pressure.

Refs just bending Marshall over. Awesome.

Edit: Not that it matters. They are falling apart dealing with the pressure.
I think they’ve scored 3 points in 8 minutes. That wva defense is smothering them. They’re having trouble getting inside the perimeter.

Hopefully they can cover the 13 points

I think they’ve scored 3 points in 8 minutes. That wva defense is smothering them. They’re having trouble getting inside the perimeter.

Hopefully they can cover the 13 points

They got rattled, and I didn't think they would. The thing is, you are going to turn the ball over against WV's pressure. But you can also get easy baskets and wide open 3 point looks. Marshall has missed 4-5 shots around the basket they should have made, and a bunch of open 3's.

They are down 17 at halftime, and honestly it should be about 7.

They got rattled, and I didn't think they would. The thing is, you are going to turn the ball over against WV's pressure. But you can also get easy baskets and wide open 3 point looks. Marshall has missed 4-5 shots around the basket they should have made, and a bunch of open 3's.

They are down 17 at halftime, and honestly it should be about 7.
meh, they're getting mauled on the offensive glass too. they needs to make a lot of adjustments if they're gonna come back and cover

Back