Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 1u on Zack Ryder at +2500 for the Intercontinental, now -250 on Eurobooks. Hedged Owens and Zayn. Hedge anyone else?

@BluntTrauma21

Just got back from the OTB and I'm going this way in the Florida Derby;

Win bet on Nyquist. Place/Show on Takeittotheedge. And then a straight exacta with Nyquist over Takeittotheedge.

Nothing really different than what I mentioned a couple of days ago. I feel even better about those bets now that the track saw so much rain last night and this morning, though. Track was sloppy as hell a couple of hours ago. It has dried up some since then, but there are still a lot of wet spots everywhere. Should only benefit the early front runners even more on what is already a speed favouring track.

If you want to watch it you can do so here. Post time is 6:48 ET, so in about an hour and a half;

http://www.gulfstreampark.com/racing/live-stream

well played!

i'm happy, flyers and 2u play on pitt , no complaints here :)
nice one on pitt, was thinking about playing it but passed. glad some people won though.
was leaning toward tb against nj or fl over mon....any opinions on those?

nice one on pitt, was thinking about playing it but passed. glad some people won though.
was leaning toward tb against nj or fl over mon....any opinions on those?

i favor both, but not playing either. admittedly i might be "satiated" (lol) cause i have a 5u play on tampa to win the division from pre-season, so i already have a vested interest in those, but yea, i don't like anything tonight in the nhl. think there could be some close games, though, and i threw an OT-RR out there for tonight's games. (includes this dallas-la game going on right now, too)

and yea, pitt's on fire. who needs malkin! lol.

too bad they're gonna get stomped at home tomorrow! flyers own them in their building! mwahaha!

@BluntTrauma21

Just got back from the OTB and I'm going this way in the Florida Derby;

Win bet on Nyquist. Place/Show on Takeittotheedge. And then a straight exacta with Nyquist over Takeittotheedge.

Nothing really different than what I mentioned a couple of days ago. I feel even better about those bets now that the track saw so much rain last night and this morning, though. Track was sloppy as hell a couple of hours ago. It has dried up some since then, but there are still a lot of wet spots everywhere. Should only benefit the early front runners even more on what is already a speed favouring track.

If you want to watch it you can do so here. Post time is 6:48 ET, so in about an hour and a half;

http://www.gulfstreampark.com/racing/live-stream

Followed, much appreciated as always my friend.

just found stamkos is out for anybody thinking of playing tb in hockey

How often do you see a 10 horse field in a G1 race where half the field is listed at 99/1?

How often do you see a 10 horse field in a G1 race where half the field is listed at 99/1?

I love you man (no homo, maybe a little). Another great call. Very impressive run.

Heat ML and +6
Bulls -2.5

Oh no I just got home and saw what happened with Divas/Bad and Blonde.

I think I'm fucked. Someone duped us. This may teach me my lesson on WWE.

Oh no I just got home and saw what happened with Divas/Bad and Blonde.

I think I'm fucked. Someone duped us. This may teach me my lesson on WWE.
lol all hope may not be lost, still time from now til tomorrow and i'm expecting more big swings. That was weird as fuck though.

Would be more scared if Divas had a worse price, but -185 is an interesting line for it to stop at. Guessing someone thought they had a leak then were told otherwise and bought out? lol

lol all hope may not be lost, still time from now til tomorrow and i'm expecting more big swings. That was weird as fuck though.

Yeah I guess we'll see but I have -1200 to -1500 in parlays and they are at + odds now LOL.

I think someone may have caught on to what happens and leaked bad info just to move the lines and make bank. Pretty easy way to make a lot of $ if you are in the know.

Yeah I guess we'll see but I have -1200 to -1500 in parlays and they are at + odds now LOL.

I think someone may have caught on to what happens and leaked bad info just to move the lines and make bank. Pretty easy way to make a lot of $ if you are in the know.
Yeah just edited my post with what I think happened but what you're saying could also be the case.

You gotta be kidding me. New day shifting to dogs

Major shifts going down on WWE lines again

Fuck the Divas now -300. I got burned bad here. 3.5u tied up in parlays with Bad and Blonde in them. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back