Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JB you prob don't remember but I asked you about wrestling better a while back saying I didn't get it as surly it's scripted..
Anyway I've tailed you kinda, I put £100 down on jerico at 8/11 and it's now down to 6/1 so wa a lucky to get in!
Fingers crossed

anyone playing college bball today? i have a futures bet on NC but i think the Syracuse line is too high and am prob gonna bet them at +9.5 for a couple of units

Hey JB you prob don't remember but I asked you about wrestling better a while back saying I didn't get it as surly it's scripted..
Anyway I've tailed you kinda, I put £100 down on jerico at 8/11 and it's now down to 6/1 so wa a lucky to get in!
Fingers crossed
Not to jynx it, but the scripted part is what makes this kind of easy, just a unique strategy you have to take.

Everytime i've gambled on WWE except last month's event, a leak happens and lines begin to sky rocket on US book 5d. The key is to bet the lines that are drastically moving. For example, last night Jericho was like a +300 underdog and is now -1500 favorite. Safe to say something got out to someone, and Jericho is scripted to win. You just have to be in the right place at the right time to follow the movement, luckily I have no work today and refreshing 5d every 5-10 min as I play videogames lol

Come tomorrow night, you could see these lines go up to -20000.

Jerico line dropped now to -600, not loving that but whatever.

There has to be a leak on the ladder match with Sami now -500 right?

anyone playing college bball today? i have a futures bet on NC but i think the Syracuse is too high and am prob gonna bet them

I win a pretty big pool if Villanova wins the whole thing so I hit Oklahoma +2.5 to hedge that. Villanova by 1 or 2 would be SWEET for me LOL.

Playing 'Cuse +10 for action, just small. Can't see them winning but that's too many pts imo. I could see that zone giving NC problems for some stretches.

Jerico line dropped now to -600, not loving that but whatever.

There has to be a leak on the ladder match with Sami now -500 right?
Jericho is -1200 for the line we played, which is end of broadcast ruling. You are looking at initial ruling.

Holy f'in hell at the WWE line movement. So pissed I didn't take Y2J at +500 2 days ago. Also pissed New Day basically back to evens. I also love how it was mostly huge underdogs flipping to huge favorites...

Time to run out for food and pray I don't miss any giant leaps in the lines.

Want everything to just skyrocket already so I can feel safer about the ridiculous money I have on WWE lol

Sami Zayn wrestled for NXT last night in an amazing loss v Nakamura. Already being touted as match of the year.
I guess any doubts wwe had about pushing him were erased last night.

Went with my gut EZ and hit AZ -4.5. Cashed easy. Should have hit -5.5 for a better payout!

Paddy power offering 20/1 that Conor McGregor makes an inring appearance haha

Bodog has lines that seem to remain unchanged. -120 Brock and taker -130 still. They will probably void my bets.

I usually bet super small. Five or ten bucks here and there but i have 75 on each of them lol.

wtf, Zach Ryder just got hammered to -300. Now both him and SZ are big favs for the ladder match lmao

wtf, Zach Ryder just got hammered to -300. Now both him and SZ are big favs for the ladder match lmao
Phew, good thing I haven't touched zayn since they switched up lines and still only have not Owens in the parlays lol

rider isn't winning though. Wish I could play field vs him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back