Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

Though i think the story of the game is going to be SF Receivers vs the MIN Secondary. Can they handle the 49ers passing game? I don't think they can.

This is what i'm talking about. They immediately start attacking the secondary, don't even need the run early with how bad Vikings secondary is.

This is what i'm talking about. They immediately start attacking the secondary, don't even need the run early with how bad Vikings secondary is.
Yeah my thoughts were 9ers were going to attack via the air too. I just trust the coaching of 9ers a lot too when it comes to how to approach the match. I'm thrilled with this start.

Lol, Witherspoon screwed up so bad. He had the coverage too. Good play by Diggs.

49ers going to have to clean up these penalties. Kept the Vikings drive alive and killed their own drive already so far.

What got the Vikings today? What is people playing in that game?

I took vikings at +235 for 1u

This was a pure gamble that I have zero confidence in but I like those odds

Last edited:
Damn that pick. Thought I had my -4 first half 9ers locked down now I'm lucky to get a push.

Bad pass, great interception. Let's see if 9ers can hold for a FG. They already have three 3 & outs out of 4 drives.

I'm surprised the 9ers didnt try to save some time with timeout's since the drive started with 1:50 on the clock.

41 of the Vikings 83 yards are on one play. Dalvin Cook held to 10 touches for 19 yards. Vikings are only in this game because 49ers keep slipping up.

That being said, they are still very much in it.

Feel like 9ers can run away with this game if they make the 2nd half adjustments.

Back