• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

December 26

Gordon Hayward points Over 17.5 for $10
Toronto Raptors -125 for $30

Live bet Hornets +6.5
So much for that. The Thunder have scored three 3-pointers in a row...

Totally different game than the first half. The Hornets can't even score basic shots.

LMAO! And they keep missing EVERY free throw... WTF???????????????

And the Hornets got the ball after two turnovers and couldn't make two easy baskets... Wow... One was a basic layup when he was near the basket. A total of 4 turnovers and the Hornets couldn't gets points from it.

Some missed fouls and a few 3-pointers made by the Hornets has made it a 1 point game. There's still hope.

Last edited:
Ouch. Took a hit on the Raptors.

They played like UTTER SHIT, and still got the lead back in Q4, only to lose it again.

To be fair, DeRozan kept hitting 3-pointers in the 4th quarter, so nothing you can do at that point.

December 26

Raptors -125 for $30
Raptors +2 for $15

Kings +3.5 for $10
Gordon Hayward points Over 17.5 for $10 (he missed multiple 3s and was mostly assisting this game)
Live bet Hornets +6.5 for $10

Not a great day, but I'll try again tomorrow.

I bet on Pacers -5.5 against the Bulls, thought that was a really good spot to go big.
0AC78D7D-4C43-4D1A-950F-574A968FB5BA.jpeg

Got $50 on Clippers -5 and Bucks -12 each so far for tomorrow, waiting for more lines to be added by my book.

Sherdog wouldn't allow me to login earlier.

Anyway, I have:

• Rams +1.5 points for $30.

I woke up this morning and saw the Clippers at -2.5 points. Something bad must've happened to drop them from -5 to -2.5 points.

kawhi isn't playing

Kawhi not playing is a significant factor, but I still thought PG and the team had the potential to overcome a Mavericks team that started out struggling, and win or lose it is NOT an excuse for a finals contender to be down 50 points in the first half.
PG and the rest really shit the bed, I think they broke an all-time record.

Kawhi not playing is a significant factor, but I still thought PG and the team had the potential to overcome a Mavericks team that started out struggling, and win or lose it is NOT an excuse for a finals contender to be down 50 points in the first half.
PG and the rest really shit the bed, I think they broke an all-time record.
agreed, this is embarrassing.

Well, I've now made a number of darts bets over many matches, and I keep winning. Still small stakes, but I think I have a real handle on the game.

For the record, unless you have inside information, there is absolutely zero value on pre-bets. They're capped correctly. However, there are occasionally holes in the live-bet lines, especially in a few specific instances, despite the hefty juice.

Anyone else not cash a parlay for 5k because the refs decided to hand the game to the Steelers? Naw? Cool

Sherdog wouldn't allow me to login earlier.

Anyway, I have:

• Rams +1.5 points for $30.
I can't seem to catch a break on my bigger bets.

The Rams showed off their amazing defense for most of the game, but Jared Goff is such a pussy and cost his team the game... So dumb.

Feeling tilted after that dumb Jared Goff performance for 4 quarters in a row.

• NBA: Cavaliers 1st half +3 for $20
• NFL: Titans +3.5 for $10
• NBA: Suns -3 for $20

Back