Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v6 Round 2 (Final Round) Voting Thread

You have 5 votes. Vote for you 5 favorite Shoops. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
img_20200927_151651-jpg.803883
{<jordan}

OMG.... that's fooking disturbing.
Worse thing is you probably would've killed it with the heathenz on Sherdog voting. :p

Clone out the background behind the headz & process the headz to look like a drawing & you would've walked away with it!!!

{<jordan}

OMG.... that's fooking disturbing.
Worse thing is you probably would've killed it with the heathenz on Sherdog voting. :p

Clone out the background behind the headz & process the headz to look like a drawing & you would've walked away with it!!!
I know! It actually made me laugh when I mad with

Thanks bro, slowly making my way up lol

you have to get an avatar bro. it makes it easier to get to know you. even if people dont know your name they can see stuff made by "that guy" with "that certain avatar" and people will start to recognize you more. also if you have a "head" in your avatar, we can shoop you. (mwaaahhhahahaaaa!)

MS Paint is next. It may be a quick turnover using these events below. Almost thinking of not doing it and just have regular shoop threads. We haven't had too many good ones and I miss them.

R1. - UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. The Korean Zombie Oct 18, 2020
R2. - UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje Oct 24, 2020

Thoughts guys? Using the "invitee list" to hear some thoughts. SPEAK YOUR MIND!! I may make a thread on this in shoopville... with a poll.

I am always in for MS Paint.

I'll take the ball, and I'm gonna score!

Never running out of wood!
img_20201003_141317-jpg.803650
Oh damn, I missed this post.

You could make some bank turning those hollowed out logz into furniture. Like clean up that big ass base & spray a clear glaze paint over it. throw a fooking glass top on it & sell that fucker for a grand. You only need about 6" - 8" thick to hold the glass... so cut you about 4 sections out of it... put some legs on em, & sell 4 of em!!!

I'd roll that trunk log over by the bon fire & put a see through table top on it. it's a helluva conversational piece.

Oh damn, I missed this post.

You could make some bank turning those hollowed out logz into furniture. Like clean up that big ass base & spray a clear glaze paint over it. throw a fooking glass top on it & sell that fucker for a grand. You only need about 6" - 8" thick to hold the glass... so cut you about 4 sections out of it... put some legs on em, & sell 4 of em!!!

I'd roll that trunk log over by the bon fire & put a see through table top on it. it's a helluva conversational piece.
My exact thoughts! When I saw the base I was like fuck glass over that would make a killer table.

The tree was hollow about 8 feet up.

IMG_20201005_185538.jpg

Back