Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v6 Round 2 (Final Round) Voting Thread

You have 5 votes. Vote for you 5 favorite Shoops. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was expecting mine to have more votes.
No one even mentioned the Rashad planet...<mma1>

I think most people didn't read the newspaper's titles.

Here's the description of my shoop:

Jan's Legendary Polish Power was so powerful that a kick on Reyes ribs teared the time-space continuum, traveling back to last week and breaking Woodleys ribs. Through the teared time mesh you can see some glances of the future of the people who fought in that same place, along with a newspaper describing the facts.
The teared time mash is also a portal to the edge of the galaxy, where the planets Nosekolips and New Rashad Evangenesis are located. The Eldritch God GoatMaev lives there, he watched this event and became interested in MMA, what led him to send his Avatar, Khamzat Chimaev , to our world.

KvY5LKE.jpg

You're shoop was solid. Unfortunately people on sherdog dont want to "think" too much about these shoops if you know what I am saying.

They should let unlimited likes for shoop threads

I concur.

Congrats @Natural Order !!!
helluva run you've been on bro~

ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

Congrats @Arqueto & @bigwaverider for rounding out the podium once again

Big thanx for the generous donations to our hijinx
@Iron Skin @Ottawaguy @Arqueto @bigwaverider

& of coarse our new sponsor HAPPY NUTS!
8jDtpSm.jpg

applies as a lotion and dries as a silky-smooth powder

Thanks bro. @Myrddin Wild with the fireworks again! I do the victory goat and you do the Fireworks. :D

natural-order-victory-goat-gif.803669

Here is a Natural Order .png.
natutral-order-png.803670

@bigwaverider @Zebra Cheeks is it safe to post my original?

I could have sworn @Zebra Cheeks told you it was OK. He and I discussed it. I just didnt want to take a chancce with it in the contest bro.

Thanks for hosting, coaching, etc. once again @bigwaverider . You are a smooth operator.
giphy.gif

yer welcome brother. :D

edit: bloody hell I just noticed the Sade gif :D

Attachments

• NATURAL-ORDER-VICTORY-GOAT.gif
    NATURAL-ORDER-VICTORY-GOAT.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • natutral order.png
    natutral order.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I PUT THE SHOOPERS NAMES BY THEIR IMAGES.

& of coarse our new sponsor HAPPY NUTS!
8jDtpSm.jpg

applies as a lotion and dries as a silky-smooth powder

Damn we forgot all about Happy Nuts.

happy-nuts-small.png

GG everyone. yeah that makes way more sense now lol

Hahaha always the best when someone says GG. Actually you are the first.

Congrats @Natural Order, man I didn't realize I was even close I bombed so bad in the second round. I just couldn't come up with a decent idea and wasn't really feeling my shoop.

Shout out to all the shoopers who entered and to everyone who donated and as always a big shout out to the organizer @bigwaverider.

You done good brah. Very close race. Just a few votes difference.

Congrats @Natural Order @Arqueto @bigwaverider !

Thanks BWR for running another great contest!

yer welcome friend.

I used over 1000 Shadfaces for my shoop and only got 15 votes. Next time i need more shadfaces. Seriously I had fun doing this one. Best part is the Shadlights.View attachment 803561

Dayum thats a lot of Shad's!!

Grats @Natural Order and @Arqueto on a close race.

KTfCKDJ.gif

Hahaha! Grlorious victory gif!!

How do you do that?

Damn you probably have told me many times but what program do you use? If worse comes to worse, use this website. :D

https://rb.gy/a944rc

Yes I thought yours was the most creative and artistic also!
but mine was the funniest really!
tenor.gif

Yea @Iron Skin's was creative but also @MichaelT's was creative and artsy too
uAWlvTP.jpeg

You’re, buddy, simply a genius to make such a comeback!

A great comeback for the win by @Natural Order for sure!

We've determined that @CHUTE_BOXE78 is a troll. don't feed him.

@bigwaverider though he has forsaken me and left me outside the roam of greatness! <Deported1>

You're my bud. how have I forsaken you? :(

I download pix from my fone to my desktop & then reduce the size of my pictures in photoshop
>image >image size >change the biggest pixel number to 700

You can do it in MS Paint too
>Home >resize > choose pixels >change the biggest number to 700

700 gets it down to about a 3rd of a MB... so you can obviously go bigger, but most pictures show comfortably on the dog at 700 & you can send many of them at once through email at that size so I just hit that every time.

I would be very surprised if any editing software didn't have a way to change the size. What program do you shoop with? There's probably a way to do it within your fone too, but I'm not the guy to ask about that. I download them to my desk top & then reduce them in photoshop.

great advice!! @Myrddin Wild always here to help! Brother works hard here.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't make it to the thread in time to vote but if I had, yours would have gotten all 5 of my votes. I kept looking at it, studying it, looking for clues, knowing there was some deeper meaning there, perhaps the very answer to existence itself. Well done.

reported-gif.803681

And great job everyone who participated. You guys really did a lot with what little material you were given from the last card.(And since I was too late to vote, I now have extra votes for the next competition;))

Thanks brother.

Attachments

• reported.gif
    reported.gif
    1 MB · Views: 19

Damn dude you are so lucky to live there. I moved, sorta recent but not too recent, to a concrete jungle. I used to live in the jungle and there was so much freedom. Then I lived on a farm and now here. It's starting to get me claustrophobic and then seeing your pics heightened that. Nice place bro, I love it. Gonna go through all your pics a little better... and dream..

Fuck man first time I've sat down all day, congratulations @Natural Order , nice to see you back on top bro

can we get a list of who did what shoop though? or is there one and I'm just dumb as fuck?

vote on my pole

I put the shoopers names by their shoops. I forgot to do it earlier.

I can't believe how well my shoop did in this round. I hate it because I did it at the last minute and did such a shitty job on Costa's hair. You guys all did great. Except @Natural Order , who I am sure cheated somehow.
<codychoke>

Edit: This was mine:

Izzy-Titty.png

TOP 10!!! You had a great concept dude. You nailed it. Good work.

North east Ohio about 45 min from Cleveland in a small town called Concord. We get deer Fox coyote and weird ass bugs.

View attachment 803625 View attachment 803624 View attachment 803623 View attachment 803622 View attachment 803621 View attachment 803620 View attachment 803619 View attachment 803618

Winters can be brutal. It's cold 8 months only got 2

View attachment 803627

Ahhh.. deer and bugs.. thats the life. :D

Congratulations to all you guys participating and BWR for the thread.
Great showing from all contestants with great shoops big and small.
Who made shoop Nr 19 that was my 6th vote, so who ever did it forgive me it was the last cut.

Thanks bro. You were a stranger in this thread. We didn't see you much.

Congrats to @Natural Order.

I’m super happy with 8th place too. Well done everyone else too!

YES!!

haha good shoop bhro.

Damn dude you are so lucky to live there. I moved, sorta recent but not too recent, to a concrete jungle. I used to live in the jungle and there was so much freedom. Then I lived on a farm and now here. It's starting to get me claustrophobic and then seeing your pics heightened that. Nice place bro, I love it. Gonna go through all your pics a little better... and dream..

I put the shoopers names by their shoops. I forgot to do it earlier.

TOP 10!!! You had a great concept dude. You nailed it. Good work.

Ahhh.. deer and bugs.. thats the life. :D

Thanks bro. You were a stranger in this thread. We didn't see you much.

YES!!

haha good shoop bhro.
I eat them both

You're shoop was solid. Unfortunately people on sherdog dont want to "think" too much about these shoops if you know what I am saying.

I concur.

Thanks bro. @Myrddin Wild with the fireworks again! I do the victory goat and you do the Fireworks. :D

natural-order-victory-goat-gif.803669

Here is a Natural Order .png.
natutral-order-png.803670

I could have sworn @Zebra Cheeks told you it was OK. He and I discussed it. I just didnt want to take a chancce with it in the contest bro.

yer welcome brother. :D

edit: bloody hell I just noticed the Sad gif :D
Everytime I read or hear, I concur, I think of the scene in Catch Me If You Can

Back