Non-champion fighters that made the most money

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which fighters you think are set for life but never got to win a title in the UFC? Excluding fighters who never fought in the UFC.

Nick Diaz made bank with the GSP and Anderson fights
Nate Diaz of course
Mark Hunt
Overeem
Cowboy Cerrone

giphy.gif

Bisping (before becoming champ)
Hendo
Overeem
Cowboy
Gaethje
Nate Diaz
CM Punk

Dana used to claim Josh Koscheck had a private jet so maybe him.

Lauzon wasn't pulling crazy money with his contracts iirc, and he was pretty much a journeyman his entire UFC tenure, but he got a TON of performance bonuses and had a lot of fights.

Also has a career outside of fighting. I don't think he'll get mentioned so I'll choose him.

Side note I don't know if any non champions are truly "set for life".

Bisping (before becoming champ)
Hendo
Overeem
Cowboy
Gaethje
Nate Diaz
CM Punk

Hendo won a Pride Welterweight championship (at the time Pride was as big or bigger than the UFC). If that doesn't count, you'd have to include Fedor, Wand and Cro-cop on your list.

Hendo won a Pride Welterweight championship (at the time Pride was as big or bigger than the UFC). If that doesn't count, you'd have to include Fedor, Wand and Cro-cop on your list.

Pride was bigger than the UFC until 2007, and then they folded.

This is where josh koscheck lives. He also has a private jet......

Attachments

• josh-koschecks-house.jpg
    josh-koschecks-house.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 22
We're talking about just in the UFC aren't we? Who made the most in the UFC while not winning the belt... Fuck outta here with that pride shit.

Back