Non-champion fighters that made the most money

I’m sure Brock got a ton even when not champ

What Forum is this? TS even mentions Overeem and Nick Diaz who were both Strikeforce champs so...

But most of the money that for instance Overeem made in MMA was earned outside of the UFC, yet he's still mentioned as a big money earner, so it doesn't seem people are only talking about UFC earnings.

I believe Josh was born into the riches
No, he invested in real estate in the Central Valley after college.. he still makes his money in the real estate industry. He didn't really make his money in the UFC, he flipped the money he made while in the UFC.

But most of the money that for instance Overeem made in MMA was earned outside of the UFC, yet he's still mentioned as a big money earner, so it doesn't seem people are only talking about UFC earnings.
Overeem is one of the highest paid UFC fighters lol. He makes close to a million per fight.

Lauzon wasn't pulling crazy money with his contracts iirc, and he was pretty much a journeyman his entire UFC tenure, but he got a TON of performance bonuses and had a lot of fights.

Also has a career outside of fighting. I don't think he'll get mentioned so I'll choose him.

Side note I don't know if any non champions are truly "set for life".
Reem is probably set, non-ufc champ

Which fighters you think are set for life but never got to win a title in the UFC? Excluding fighters who never fought in the UFC.

Nick Diaz made bank with the GSP and Anderson fights
Nate Diaz of course
Mark Hunt
Overeem
Cowboy Cerrone

nick and nate are cause they used that conor money to invest in weed and cbd stuff.

Overeem makes 800k per fight. Dude has a contract most fighters would dream of.

Lauzon wasn't pulling crazy money with his contracts iirc, and he was pretty much a journeyman his entire UFC tenure, but he got a TON of performance bonuses and had a lot of fights.

Also has a career outside of fighting. I don't think he'll get mentioned so I'll choose him.

Side note I don't know if any non champions are truly "set for life".

unless weed market changes nate and nick will be since that what they invested in big time weed and cbd oils.

Chael P SONNEN.

The P stands for President.

Dana used to claim Josh Koscheck had a private jet so maybe him.
He also owns a fair chunk of real estate on the side as well. So very likely most of his wealth now coming from that where he was never a consistent headliner

I want to know how Koscheck supposedly has all the shit he has. There is no way he affords all of that off his fight winnings. Either he had money already, has another significant income source, made some incredible investments or he's about to go broke.

Back