Nobody will fight James Vick

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have a feeling this man is gonna have a lot of trouble getting opponents. He is a nightmare matchup with his height and reach. I don't find him exciting And he is no longer in title contention (insert Gaethje gif) ... He is a hard , awkward fight...and doesn't bring in the numbers or viewers... and now coming off two losses. Who in the top 10 will want to fight him? He is in a weird spot.
Still really dangerous. But not a fan favorite.

Should have to win a top 20 before top 10 need to fight him. What's Oliveria up to

james vick vs michael vick for the least likeable person.

He should move up to his natural weight class, he is done at LW.

He's gonna have to finish 2 or 3 unranked guys to even get another chance now. Smashed by Gaethje beat by Paul Felder. He got send backwards big time. Upcomers will want to fight him though because he is a known name now.

Hi James. Feel free to contact staff to get an official fighters tag.

I have a feeling this man is gonna have a lot of trouble getting opponents. He is a nightmare matchup with his height and reach. I don't find him exciting And he is no longer in title contention (insert Gaethje gif) ... He is a hard , awkward fight...and doesn't bring in the numbers or viewers... and now coming off two losses. Who in the top 10 will want to fight him? He is in a weird spot.
Still really dangerous. But not a fan favorite.

People in the top 10 don't need to fight him, he's barely top 15

isn't his best asset boxing? didn't he get knocked out by Homer Simpson in seconds via boxing?

i don't know, seems like the one thing he's good at, he's not very good at.

being big and tall only gets you so far.

Those long limbs would be great for GreGoat Gillespie to break.

Hey man, stop cutting so much weight and you’ll stop getting KTFO or losing all the next step fights.

He lost two in a row to ranked guys.

Time to get rid of any number next to his name and have him work his way back into the mix. He should be fighting 16-20. If he wins he can try #15 if he loses he can go to OneFC.

That is the truth.

He is not a top 10 fighter. I see him being the gatekeeper of the top 10 for new prospects

Back