Nobody told me the downside of living healthy!

kiratha

White Belt
Reaction score
Seriously guys. I have to take a dump 4-5 times a day. It has been that way since I started eating healthy about 6month ago

Am I the only one?

And pending on your goals you'll eventually need to buy a whole new set of clothes....on the bright side, you'll get laid more.

I, for one, wasn't informed that the hard life of a fighter isn't a lifestyle choice, its a necessity since you can't afford shit due to all the healthy food you'll be buying.

I've had to buy a lot of new clothes. People notice when your old clothes are too loose. It adds up, man, especially when you consider I bought nicer stuff than I used to have.

People notice when your old clothes are too loose.

I, for one, base all my actions on what I feel others will think of me.

2-3 for me! honestly though, it's the food that really becomes a burden. healthy food is "special" and so a lot of times it's more expensive

Regardless of what you think, I'd say a fair amount of people give a shit of what people think of them.

I'm only up to about 2 a day, but the quality of my craps has gone up, so it's all good.

I'm only up to about 2 a day, but the quality of my craps has gone up, so it's all good.

I'm with you man. My craps are the nice, no-clean-up ones. I despised my old ten second dump, fifteen minute cleanup craps.

I, for one, wasn't informed that the hard life of a fighter isn't a lifestyle choice, its a necessity since you can't afford shit due to all the healthy food you'll be buying.

this man speaks the truth

im on the other end. after i went strictly paleo, it went to once every 2-3 days. but its damn impressive. painful, but damn impressive.

^^^^

Unless I eat A LOT of fruit and prunes, I can go 24-40 hours without a crap.
But when I do....I have had many awkward moments at work where I have to try and break up my leavings because the toilet when take it.

At home I've started using a sports water bottle and use the pressue to slowly break it down. Usually takes about 5 litres of pressurised water and 5-6 flushes.

Nice reply LOL

Regardless of what you think, I'd say a fair amount of people give a shit of what people think of them.

I could care less of what people think of me.

The people I actually care an opinion from, know me well enough not to care what I look like

Back