Law No Wall: McConnell Introduces Spending Bill To Avert Government Shutdown

I'm sure those Republicans that lost trump shit on will be happy to support the wall they never liked.

I'm sure those Republicans that lost trump shit on will be happy to support the wall they never liked.
Oh, yeah. I'm sure Jeff Flake will vote for it two times... just like I'm sure Trump will stump hard for the climate bill Flake just introduced...

Seems that by pulling out of Syria there should be plenty of money for the Wall in next year's budget, no?

Most of R’s that lost have already left DC for the Christmas recess and won’t come back just to vote.

It was entertaining seeing Trump speak with the small market box next to him dropping the further he went on.

Seems like the shit about greatest dealmaker businessman was 100% bullshit.

Your reaction?

"In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Tonight, Gohmert [R-TX] told Senior Editors-at-Large Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak that Trump will be a one-term president if he does not build a southern border wall and that the U.S. “may be done” at that point.

“If we don’t [build the wall], I don’t see President Trump winning in two years,” Gohmert said. “I don’t see the Senate keeping the majority. And I think this country, this little experiment of self-government may be done.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ning-re-election-if-border-wall-is-not-built/

Hag Ann, Rush, Breitbart, Mark Meadows, all apoplectic.

You mean the people who’s literal job is to stoke the fears of republicans, are stoking the fears of republicans?

Imagine my shock...

Again, back in reality, Dems will have to choose from their garbage pile of nobodies (Tulsi excluded) to try to beat Trump. They obviously have a chance, but the wall will not be the deciding factor.

Again, back in reality, Dems will have to choose from their garbage pile of nobodies (Tulsi excluded) to try to beat Trump. They obviously have a chance, but the wall will not be the deciding factor.

What can he run on? His tax cuts?
He'll start sounding like Rudy parroting 9/11.

The economy/market is heading down (in part due to his trade wars), no wall, no replacement for ACA, his own war mongering party will fight him on pulling out of Syria, he's under investigation with new charges/revelations seemingly every month. Dems have the House who should & will force him to release his taxes.

Dems need to pick their top 2 soon to build momentum, but let's not act like it's a slam dunk Trump wins 2020 like his supporters keep wishing.

Trump's having a disaster of a week. He's better off just picking up his ball and getting past this.

But the political situation is now so completely pathetic that I can picture building a wall, then tearing it down in two years, then building it again.... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back