Law No Wall: McConnell Introduces Spending Bill To Avert Government Shutdown

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sign the bill, Little Donnie... be a good boy and sign the nice bill...

"Last week, Trump said he would 'proudly' shut down the government unless he got an additional $5 billion for a border wall."
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/19/6781...ry-spending-bill-to-avert-government-shutdown

Let's see who's holding the real rocks in this game.

Edit: Thread title edited to spell out the implications for the maga bois out there. If drumpo signs this bill it extends gov't spending at current levels until February when there will be a new Democratic House majority (that is obviously not going to fund his wall if a GOP majority wouldn't).

Last edited:
This could make for a lively Festivus...I'm a little surprised they didn't just push through the wall funding. They must be a bit spooked.

The upside to a wall is that we might get some interesting graffiti.

Urinal-via-Artpin.jpg

The upside to a wall is that we might get some interesting graffiti.

Urinal-via-Artpin.jpg

Is that real??... lol

Not saying that’s disrespectful but wow.. that is a new low...

Is that real??... lol

New low? Haha I think it’s just about right. I mean Trump is no stranger to urine (so I’ve heard)

This could make for a lively Festivus...I'm a little surprised they didn't just push through the wall funding. They must be a bit spooked.

They can't, can they? They don't have the votes.

It will be interesting to see if Trump vetoes this because it does not have wall funding. And it would be even more interesting if they had the votes to override the veto.

Is that real??... lol

I literally just put "Trump Graffiti" into Google and picked an image.

There's a path ... fund the wall and the future security of the US. Sadly, the left would rather let in countless criminals, murderers, gang members, drug dealers and future voters.

It will be interesting to see if Trump vetoes this because it does not have wall funding. And it would be even more interesting if they had the votes to override the veto.
I haven't followed the numbers for the wall, but I did expect them to go for it before the holidays and the new congress.

*singing to the tune of "no new friends" by dj khaled and drake*

No new wall . . . No new wall . . .

sb_drake.0.gif

1) not sure why the left is obsessed with the wall. Only a percentage of the right voted an a wall. The realistic folks know better than to listen to campaign promises.

2) Mitch...

<{MindBrown}>

Sometimes he’s a indispensable force (Kavanaugh).

But the dude is the swamp. However, to be fair, turtles live in swamps, so...

Correct.

Trump said to Nancy and Chuck in that sit down that he had the votes or could get them instantly and Nancy quickly told him did not have the votes and this despite it being a Republican House and Senate with the ability to jam it through. Trump does not have enough Republican votes. And one thing, above all else Nancy is known for, is managing the House and the Votes. When she states the votes are or are not there, you can take that to the bank.

There's a path ... fund the wall and the future security of the US. Sadly, the left would rather let in countless criminals, murderers, gang members, drug dealers and future voters.

Why does the government need the taxes of American citizens (especially those who just lost their jobs from the GM plant closings), when I heard that "MEXICO is going to pay for the wall?"

{<huh}

Sign the bill little Donnie... be a good boy and sign the nice bill...

"Last week, Trump said he would 'proudly' shut down the government unless he got an additional $5 billion for a border wall."
https://www.npr.org/2018/12/19/6781...ry-spending-bill-to-avert-government-shutdown

Let's see who's holding the real rocks in this game.

Edit: Thread title edited to spell out the implications for the maga bois out there. If drumpo signs this bill it extends gov't spending at current levels until February when there will be a new Democratic House majority (that is obviously not going to fund his wall if a GOP majority wouldn't).

Whamp whaa
<{Heymansnicker}>

Good...

Now Mexico can pay for it ..

Question 1: Who has had complete control of the federal government for the last two years?

Questions 2: Where's the wall?

not sure why the left is obsessed with the wall. Only a percentage of the right voted an a wall. The realistic folks know better than to listen to campaign promises.
Trump is polling at 42% and has been flat there all year. He cannot afford to lose any of his base. Whether of not you agree, the Wall is the key issue for many members of his base. It's what they chant at rallies.

Last edited:
Back