No Pride No Life

Can't help myself but shed a tear. When Pride died I didn't eat anything for like a week, it felt like my mom died or something.

Can't help myself but shed a tear. When Pride died I didn't eat anything for like a week, it felt like my mom died or something.

still reeling from it myself. was such a significant part of my adolescent years.

the greatest era of MMA so far

:(

btw, the intro they did for the final round of the 06 OWGP was literally the best intro ever for an event in the history of MMA imo.

the greatest era of MMA so far

:(

btw, the intro they did for the final round of the 06 OWGP was literally the best intro ever for an event in the history of MMA imo.

the one with Kashmir?! yea that was fantastic

amazing how a group of japanese guys can have better taste in american music than the nu metal face the pain stuff UFC was peddling out

Thanks for posting. I have to pop a Xanax now.

I miss the pride walk ins. So much energy. The good ol days.

This made me go and watch this, ive probably seen it 50 times yet i still get chills and a bit sad every time.

I miss the pride walk ins. So much energy. The good ol days.

I miss watching Wandy in his prime =/ Or Hideheko Yoshida do battle with ppl twice his size. Or Crocop b4 wutever destroyed his skillset in action.

Awesome...I forget how much more entertaining Pride was than the UFC. They really new how to put on a show. Probably why they went out of business and the UFC stayed profitable...low overhead.

Awesome...I forget how much more entertaining Pride was than the UFC. They really new how to put on a show. Probably why they went out of business and the UFC stayed profitable...low overhead.

Pride FC went under due to the Yakuza.

UFC might rule for the end of time but it will never be as passionating, charming, notorious and fascinating as Pride... today i

Back