No Parent URL?

Shishio

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Whenever I'm on the main site (not the forum) this shit pops up anyone know why?

One of the forums committed parracide, I think it was the War Room
<{fry}>

does this mean sherdog's an orphan lol?

One of the forums committed parracide, I think it was the War Room
<{fry}>
I think you mean patricide lol....I think the closest parracide might be is if you kill a bunch of parrots but im pretty that avicide lol

No clue but this brings back memories to the old days where Sherdog had ad spam/Trojan pop-ups at every refresh of a web page. It was seriously bad.

But anyways, props to TS for visiting the parentless mainsite. I don't think I've visited in 2 years.

Whenever I'm on the main site (not the forum) this shit pops up anyone know why?
I don't know what you mean. I haven't encountered this before. Could you hit me with a screenshot?

I don't know what you mean. I haven't encountered this before. Could you hit me with a screenshot?
Id love to but the second I made this thread it stopped doing it lol......in a nutshell, a little grey box would pop up, say no parent url, then it only gave me the option of ok, then after a minute or 2 it would do it again. It did it on every page of Preview: UFC fight night 192 but as I said its not doing it all anymore .

Back