No more Jon Jones steroid jokes

I expect you butthurt bitches to make up excuses as to why the greatest fighter ever isn't the greatest fighter ever......

And here we are
He's the greatest fighter on steroids who never fought in the HW division, if that's what you mean by greatest...

No more Jon Jones steroid jokes
giphy.gif

USADA has cleared Jones 2X

It is interesting that Sherdog is willing to accept USADA's test results but not their decisions
No they didn’t.

the last time they flat out said he has steroids in his system and we have no idea how they got there. None of his provided supplements were tainted. He received a 4 year suspension because he was guilty and had that suspension lowered to 15 months for “snitching”.

I repeat, they did not clear him. They said he was guilty.

Absolutely incorrect. He has been 'cleared' by USADA once when they made up the whole pulsing BS to save him from a lifetime ban. Way back after his first offence, an arbitration panel decided that he didn't take the clomid and letro 'knowingly'. That was not USADA and Jon Jones paid for the arbitration himself, so what the fuck do you expect?
And like I mentioned in my post, the whole M3 metabolite where USADA suspended him for 4 YEARS but reduced it to 15 months for snitching. And that 15 months was conveniently JUST enough time for him to headline a PPV that had no main event.

since when do they hand out suspensions that aren’t in multiples of 6 months?

It is interesting that Sherdog is willing to accept USADA's test results but not their decisions

Because test results can't be full of shit.

But with decisions, can be biased with corruption or human error.

Is that why they've suspended him twice?
Second time was adjusted to an odd number of months (15) so that he was conveniently available to headline a PPV with. I main event. The first time a suspension was handed out that wasn’t a multiple of 6 months. (6,12,18,24 months are the usual)

Ok TS. No one will ever joke again about the guy who has popped hot like 5 times now since you asked them not to

Nate's theory was finally proven right at Oct the 24th 2019.
We are not hating on Jones. Not too much anyways. We hate him just a little.
We don't want him banned. What will we do without him? What will he do without the cage and without us Sherdoggers?
We are symbiotes .

Whats interesting is that we are witnessing usada make shit up as they go along

Nick diaz gets a 5 year ban for weed

Then they change the rules so his brother can smoke it

Frank mir gets 2 year ban for turinabol

Jon jones tests positive for the same shit, and gets to fight anyway

They dont understand what they are doing and they are ruining careers with their noob shit

Jon Jones is the biggest steroid joke since Lance Armstrong. That will never change.

Back