No More Football For You St Louis: Rams Owner Building Stadium In LA

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
"A year after purchasing 60 acres of land in Inglewood adjacent to the Forum and Hollywood Park, Rams owner Stan Kroenke has teamed up with the owners of the Hollywood Park site to build an NFL stadium, the Los Angeles Times reported Monday."

Well it looks like the Rams owner finally is making the move and that Hollywood park owner and him are building an 80,000 seat stadium in LA. Goodbye St Louis hello the lights of LA I guess? LA becoming the new hot area it seems with resent deals to buy Dodgers and now this news. Then there is other big moves in the works I have no idea where they plan on building this stuff?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/...-rams-owner-planning-stadium-site-los-angeles

Nice. Now hopefully we get our stadium done in Oakland.

Los Angeles Chargers loom too.

Goodbye, Rams. Won't be missed.

Curious to see what the crowds will be like next year in St Louis.

St Louis like Atlanta doesn't really deserve to have pro sports teams.

Is San Diego ever going to tear down that shit hole stadium down there? That's probably the worse stadium in the country if you include all sports.

I sure hope so. Qualcomm is a shit hole. I think Oakland's is worse though.

would rather have the chargers name, but the chargers owner is a moron.

St Louis like Atlanta doesn't really deserve to have pro sports teams.

Cards > Dodgers. MO has plenty of great fans. It's just Chiefs over Rams when it comes to football.

SL has always been, and will always be, a baseball city.

As long as they don't bring can Canford with them.

Just merge oakland raider and the rams and move to LA.

QB: Derek Carr
Rb: Murray
WR: James jones and steadman bailey
TE: Jared cook and Rivera
Defense:
Woodson, Khalil mack, and the rest of st louis D line.

It had to be in the ghetto. What the hell, can't complain. It's better than not having a team at all.

Back