No More Football For You St Louis: Rams Owner Building Stadium In LA

Fuck Stan Kroenke. Couldn't wish any worse on that limp-dicked old **** sucker.

Also, he looks exactly like Uncle Lewis from Christmas Vacation.

uncle-lewis.jpg

Just have the chargers, raiders, and rams all play in the new stadium

It always felt weird that LA didn't have a pro football franchise, but areas like Jacksonville and Buffalo did.

That's because all the football stadiums in SoCal suck.
The Rams were there for almost 50 years before.

They should change their name to Vipers after the snakes that most likely inhabit the nearby deserts.

Also, will STL get another team, or will other teams now use STL to threaten their hometowns to build them new arenas?

I work in hawthorne. Sunday traffic is going to be a nightmare.

Thanks a lot st louis.

There were a lot people from St. Louis private schools that attended the same small college I did. Honestly, maybe one in ten was a Rams fan.

As Austin said, it will always be a baseball town (with hockey being its mistress). They shouldn't get another football team for a long time, if ever.

I watched the last Rams game at a bar with the SoCal Rams booster club and they were talking about a bring back the Rams rally on the 18th at the Coliseum. Think i might go for the lolz of it all

There were a lot people from St. Louis private schools that attended the same small college I did. Honestly, maybe one in ten was a Rams fan.

As Austin said, it will always be a baseball town (with hockey being its mistress). They shouldn't get another football team for a long time, if ever.

Chaminade eh

Seriously don't give a fuck if the Rams leave, maybe more people will watch our actually decent hockey team

Chaminade

Desmet, Vianney, Chaminade, etc.

Can't remember the names of the Catholic girl schools, but yeah, they produced some talent in the looks dept.

A couple guys from those schools are my best friends. Some are your stereotypical entitled rich kids. But, I don't pretend to know a lot about the dynamic over there. Just a KC kid that went to school together with them.

Back