• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No mma/ufc fighter made the Forbes Highest Paid Athletes List for 2024

The only UFC fighter that can make enough to be on that list is Conor. And that’s if he fights twice during the calendar year, or whatever their “year” is.

Outside of the UFC, if Oil Shieks offered him a ridiculous sum (50M+) to fight whomever in whatever sport. That would put him on there, in the same general position as Fury. But he still owes the UFC 2 fights.

And I don’t care. It has nothing to do with me.

What UFC Fighters should be on that List?

What other MMA Fighters should be on that List?

Show your Business Model.

Conor is the only MMA fighter that'll be on that list period, thanks to Floyd and whiskey. It'll never happen again even for Conor

If Connors new beer product sells well he will probably be back in that list next year

That being said I would never drink that shit. I've been to Ireland the beer there is too strong. I was almost black out drunk on 2 ales

The Highest Paid UFC Athlete is The Rock

2420d831d59ea2cf5aba1ba108cff5c6.gif

Who would? Conor hasn't fought. The highest paid athlete other than him is probably Jon Jones but he's been out over a year.

Depressing considering what MMA athletes are risking.

At least F1 guys get paid a shit ton.

Back