No matter who wins, both sides should reconcile

What about the 2 right wing Canadians dorks on here that are obsessed with American politics and terrified of BLM?? Do those 2 losers need to be part of reconciliation??

Yea how about no.

I don't expect the left to do anything but double down if Trump wins.

And if creepy Joe wins the left will say " we all just need to work together " but fuck that.

Yeah, basic decency seems to be beyond the grasp of today's right.

Does the left not understand the rednecks have majority of the guns.....
Better to bbq with them then fig... ohh wait those loonies think meat is evil.

Yeah but just remember the last time the Blue States and Red States fought... The red-necked country boys got their asses handed to them and to this day the South has yet to fully recover.

I hope so. It’s obviously not possible while Trump is in office, as he thrives on stoking division and chaos. I hope we can finally get rid of this narcissistic criminal, along with a nice house-cleaning in the Senate of certain individuals—and then start to work together again.
But as we can see from some of the stupid comments in this thread, some prefer to stay at odds. That’s really unfortunate.

No matter which side wins, we should all reconcile and bring thing back to how they used to be. If I had to pinpoint the time in which things started really tearing the country apart, it was the Trayvon Martin case and the riots and shit that started. Let's try to bring things back to before social media tore us apart. I grew up in LA and I was there during the riots as a young teen. I haven't felt tension in the air since back then.

Notice his seals only clap for republican barbs...

Yeah but just remember the last time the Blue States and Red States fought... The red-necked country boys got their asses handed to them and to this day the South has yet to fully recover.

Yea but it was the northren industry that finally beat the south. The south kicked ass for quite awhile.

The next civil war will not be fought with guns anyway.

If every time a cop has to shoot someone in close range that is coming at them with a knife, and the end result is riots and looting...yea, not gonna happen.

The Left decided they were going to all-in on identity politics and this is where it got us. Can’t put the genie back in unless they lose big.

Immoral people always justify their actions by claiming that someone else started it and they don't therefore have any responsibility for their own actions. No more men on the right today.

Translation "waaaaaaaaaa you can't do what we did, that's not fair"

I don't really think its possible, people are just far too divided. Some people think the country should be closed, others think we should be free. Some believe in personal property rights, others think it's okay to set private property on fire. How do you reconcile that? The system of beliefs are wildly different.

Translation "waaaaaaaaaa you can't do what we did, that's not fair"

No, translation: I take responsibility for my actions and behave morally, while rightist babies behave badly and blame everyone else. It's pathetic.

I don't really think its possible, people are just far too divided. Some people think the country should be closed, others think we should be free. Some believe in personal property rights, others think it's okay to set private property on fire. How do you reconcile that? The system of beliefs are wildly different.
Gee, I wonder why we’ve become so divided over the last 4 years... Hmmm, what could it be...?

Back