No interviews for Cowboy and DC a slap to their face?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Meathead Jock, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Meathead Jock

Meathead Jock WAR ASKREN

I would be pissed off if I was either of those two fighters that my microphone time was given to a guy who wasn't even on the card and didn't have anything of interest to say.

2. roventu

roventu Brown Belt

they wasted time doing a stupid interview with the jester Mcgregor

3. prikoke

prikoke Brown Belt

Cowboy yes. DC was probably happy they didn't have him cry in front of the whole arena.

4. ackileez

ackileez ANALINGUSing a PAWG

UFC becoming more and more like a WWE event.
    2 rounds of hugging and the ref just stares lol
    selective interviews from what was thought to be a routine procedure.

SIGH

5. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

Yeah, why did they waste our time with that?

Same old shit, "I'm the greatest of all time. I'm going to prove it by beating the #9 guy. I'm the best ever. I'm the GOAT. They say I'm not the best, but I am and I'll prove it. I'm the best ever. The greatest. It'll be a round 1 finish. Yeah, two minutes of round 1. I'm the greatest of all time. I'm the best. They don't hold a candle to me. Not a candle. I knock their heads clean off, I'm the best ever. The greatest of all time. I make predictions. They come true. You can call me Mystic Meg. I make predictions, they come true. I'm the greatest of all time. Siver won't be me. I'll beat aldo. I'm the GOAT"

Seriously, 15 minutes of that... like OK dude... heard ya the first trillion times. Shut the fuck up, I'm here to see the fights, not you talk. Dudes already showing signs of brain damage by constantly repeating himself.

6. jeff7b9

jeff7b9 Red Belt

That was some bullshit.

UFC is really looking like a fucking mess lately. Cards falling apart all last year, cards getting canceled, main events getting fucked up, WWE fighters with no fights or MMA experience gets signed, all of the sudden they are back to 2001 pre luffa time management issues....

Unprofessional.

7. TwoFace

TwoFace Purple Belt

Donald is the shit and that is all that matters at the end...he fucking made Miles Jury look like a sparring partner.

8. TheLoneWolf527

TheLoneWolf527 Purple Belt

As I said, the dipshits in the UFC decided to air a 15 minute interview AFTER A DECISION IN THE FIRST FIGHT

The 2nd fight was only 2 minutes into the 2nd round when it turned 11:00. 11 PM in the second fucking fight. And then everything of course went to a decision. It's their own faults for being stupid and doing that interview and letting it go that long. I honestly thought one of the fights got cancelled or something until I realized this wasn't the case.

9. Meathead Jock

Meathead Jock WAR ASKREN

Yep, if you're going to oddly through a guy on there for that long, at least make sure he has something worthwhile to say. Especially coming off a disappointing Lombard fight in which I expected a beatdown finish, all I wanted was the card to move on, so to go from being let down to hearing some guy repeat himself over and over in attempts to talk up a fight vs a guy who probably shouldn't even be top 10 was ridiculous. Cowboy puts it all on the line for the UFC and often, and they can't even get him a microphone as a result.

10. Meathead Jock

Meathead Jock WAR ASKREN

Right. Like everyone else they probably assumed Hector was going to finish that fight in the first; when that didn't happen, they should have realized "hey I guess we will have to scrap the interview where McGregor just repeats the same things over and over and bring him on UFC Tonight instead"

11. Das Werm

Das Werm Green Belt

Speaking of this, what if the PPV time expires? You can't tell me they would turn off the lights if the Main Event was still in progress.

12. Meathead Jock

Meathead Jock WAR ASKREN

I remember this happening back when I was in Junior high viewing the WWE. On 90% of the cable providers, they kept showing it, and the WWE was required to pay the cable companies attentional money for going over their timeslot, but one of the cable companies just turned off the PPV and they had to give refunds.

13. AppliedScience

AppliedScience Brown Belt

You would have missed the "predict the future" comment.

14. Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo Okay USA Platinum Member

WCW Halloween Havoc was like that. Main event between Goldberg and DDP got cut off.

15. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

They wouldn't have a choice

16. Rulio Gracie II

Rulio Gracie II Banned Banned

That was pretty dumb, especially on a card destined for lots of decisions.

17. MiCavalier

MiCavalier fake rich Platinum Member

The PPV just goes off, live audience gets the rest of the fight.

I didn't see that live, but that was hilarious reading reports that night. People were baffled about what to say.

18. Blayt7hh

Blayt7hh Steel Belt

Are you guys really that dumb or just new to the UFC? It's not something new, like AT ALL. All the fights were going to decision, so they ran out of broadcast time. I mean for fucks sake, Rogan said that when he started talking to Jones.

19. Rulio Gracie II

Rulio Gracie II Banned Banned

That's a stupid assumption because Burkman has one hell of a chin. All the guys that Hector has kayoed in the UFC have glass jaws. I expected a decision in that fight because it was going to be almost all stand up between two guys with iron chins.

20. OvaryHugger

OvaryHugger Let's Palaver! Platinum Member

It was because they went over the alloted time.