no increase in postcount threads

ShadowNINku

SANDBAGGER BELT
@purple
Reaction score
I Noticed that post count does not go up in the Wasteland or pictures and multimedia either, I understand the Wasteland but why P and M?

I Noticed that post count does not go up in the Wasteland or pictures and multimedia either, I understand the Wasteland but why P and M?

most of your post as far as i can briefly see are in the p&m forum. as i understand most fo the threads in the P&M forum as people posting things that they find amusing or want to share with people. lets say that i want to show you some pics from my extensive collection of Nikki Taylor mind 90's circa then id be able to post about 6 pics per post for about 8-12 post in a row. im not really developing any point or counter point or really adding anything that took really any merit. just a bunch of pics and not much else. i guess its one of the minimal parameters that all posters have to abide by to try to keep them balanced in the quantity vs. quality department.

Hi,

In P&M, we don't reward posters who go in there, look at tittys and go 'omg nice titties'

It's been no post count in P&M since we've both been registered mate.

Cheers,

~Foz

I just noticed that now, now that I'm starting to think about post count since people who joined like a year ago have over 5,000 posts, (I also want a custom belt but now I need like 5,000 according to the new rule, I already passed the 3 year mark) while some people like me and Mr. Christ still have under 2,000 and it's been like 5 years

I just noticed that now, now that I'm starting to think about post count since people who joined like a year ago have over 5,000 posts, (I also want a custom belt but now I need like 5,000 according to the new rule, I already passed the 3 year mark) while some people like me and Mr. Christ still have under 2,000 and it's been like 5 years

I respect a 6 year vet with 1000 tallied posts a lot more than someone like myself with a disposition for spending an unhealthy number of hours on here everyday typing a response to every thread they read. Plus, you can make your own custom belt like I did :icon_surp

Is there no postcount in the Sports Bar either?

No to mention the 100,000 GIFs people make.
Is there no postcount in the Sports Bar either?
Didnt seem to go up. I might be wrong

Hi,

In P&M, we don't reward posters who go in there, look at tittys and go 'omg nice titties'

Cheers,

~Foz

You seem to be implying that oogling tits is less substantive then most the stuff that's posted in say, another forum like the HWs, where posts are counted. However, as you are well aware, 99% of the stuff posted in the HWs consists of opinions given with out explanation (I.E I think Chuck will win), rumors/news that has already been reported in another thread, trolling and general stupidity. Several moderators pretty much work around the clock to curb this sort of thing, but it's certainly a losing battle.

I don't see how those posts would increase post count while pictures of tits (which all heterosexual males enjoy) are somehow deemed to be of no value.

I was merely stating we don't reward said behaviour in P&M with additional post count.

I have my own opinions on the Heavyweight forum, and I did not state them, nor imply anything about the forum, nor did I even mention it.

~Foz

I think I've been addicted and posting while at work too much.

I can't figure out why post count matters after you get to about a 1000. Post count just stopped making sense to me.

I tend to be attacked more than anything for having this many posts.

24 ppd does seem a bit unhealthy.

Hi,

Cheers,

~Foz

honestly that's pretty stupid, not to be rude, but really so what if that is their comment, there is no reason it shouldn't be counted

honestly that's pretty stupid, not to be rude, but really so what if that is their comment, there is no reason it shouldn't be counted

what is the value of a postcount?
is it really punishing them?

there might be some brilliant commentary in P&M.
the Wasteland, too.

someone might post 'omg nice titties' in the HWs and it counts.

it's all pretty irrelevant, isn't it?

sports bar is a no post count forum yes.

~Foz

I think posts should count in the Sports Bar. There is actual conversation that goes on in there (so far) and it is more like Mayberry than P&M and the Wasteland.

I think posts should count in the Sports Bar. There is actual conversation that goes on in there (so far) and it is more like Mayberry than P&M and the Wasteland.

agreed

I was merely stating we don't reward said behaviour in P&M with additional post count.

I have my own opinions on the Heavyweight forum, and I did not state them, nor imply anything about the forum, nor did I even mention it.

~Foz
i think that making HL reels and gifs are a good, but saying nice tits is lame, but the same goes on in the heavies.. but it does keep the trolls out for the most part.

Agreed, the Sports Bar should provide some quite good discussions compared to P&M and the Wasteland

Back