No excuses here. Well done to Cain Velasquez.

DanTremlett

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The pressure was relentless, Cain won, I tip my hat to him.

Still a JDS fan, this is a tough night for me as a fan, but I'll still support him no matter what.

Last edited:

Still a JDS fan, this is a tough night for me as a fan, but I'll still support him no matter what.

What you said. I have the utmost respect for both of these men and I look forward to the coming triolgy :)

What is this...neither guy should get praise for this fight. They both looked liked absolute shit. Its a joke

Does everyone have to make a congrats thread to place attention on themselves?

What is this...neither guy should get praise for this fight. They both looked liked absolute shit. Its a joke

The heavyweights were never known for their cardio.

I was pulling for Dos Santos, since wrestling is awful to watch, but congrats to Cain. I overestimated Junior's TDD. Wrasslin is everything in this sport!

Part 3 coming soon to a theater near you. :icon_lol: Cain wanted it BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. :icon_arro I can't wait to watch Cain vs JBJ vs Overeem vs DC superfight. The HW division just got a lot interesting. JDS is still a top fighter but wrestling is the key to future champions if you can't counter or outmuscle you will be punching bag material.

Wanted JDS to win, but picked Cain anyways. So pissed that I was right. But hey, we will get one hell of a trilogy down the line.

Great fight Cain owned but JDS showed some serious heart. I'm happy for the first time in a while about my purchase of this PPV.

Joe Lauzon nuff said.

I disagree. Cain did a good job neutralizing the stand up of Dos Santos by making fight off takedowns all night. Then he punished him with big right hands all night. Dos Santos showed a lot of heart, but was clearly hurt.

It's unbecoming to say these warriors looked like shit.

I was pulling for Dos Santos, since wrestling is awful to watch, but congrats to Cain. I overestimated Junior's TDD. Wrasslin is everything in this sport!

Junior's TDD was actually pretty good, even as a zombie. He was just completely outstriked.

I don't know if I'd call it a joke. But both fighters have put on better performances. Not really impressed with Cain at all, for example. I'd rank his performance against Kongo higher than tonight. At least Cain displayed good pressure, takedowns and wrestling in that fight, plus Kongo had the cardio to fight back effectively. Cain is a great fighter, but he has looked much greater than tonight.

You said what I was thinking TS.

Good job to Cain. Haven't been this disappointed with a fight since Machida/Jones.

I didn't see much pressure at all after the first 1 1/2 rounds.

Cmon guys show some respect, JDS fought as good as he could Both were gassed, Cain just proved he has the better all around game and isnt afraid of jds.

Cmon guys show some respect, JDS fought as good as he could Both were gassed, Cain just proved he has the better all around game and isnt afraid of jds.

Yep great fight much respect to both fighters.

You look like shit, "sir". They looked like warriors, something you will never be. Unless, of course, we

Back