Opinion No, comic books didn't 'become' left wing, they always have been.

Neither, he's an unhinged violent maniac. The only 'politics' he has is being his own judge jury and exectuioner.

I think he's pretty calculated about what he does. He's not randomly killing people. There's a logic and a methodology he employs that's basically the same as the American military. He ain't no Chris Dorner.

I think he's pretty calculated about what he does. He's not randomly killing people. There's a logic and a methodology he employs that's basically the same as the American military. He ain't no Chris Dorner.

You sound like a big fan. When will you be taking up arms to eradicate the criminal scum from your streets?

I take it you own a few firearms? What do you shoot?

You sound like a big fan. When will you be taking up arms to eradicate the criminal scum from your streets?

I take it you own a few firearms? What do you shoot?

No. I would not because theres a pretty clear distinction between comic books and real life.

I've never owned a gun. I've only used a shotgun on crown land.

You seem to be intent on ascribing certain qualities to me based on the fact I have a different opinion than you about a fricken comic book character.

Settle down.

No. I would not because theres a pretty clear distinction between comic books and real life.

I've never owned a gun. I've only used a shotgun on crown land.

You seem to be intent on ascribing certain qualities to me based on the fact I have a different opinion than you about a fricken comic book character.

Settle down.

You seem to be very defensive about a fictional character, the punisher isn't real, but maybe you want him to be.

Maybe your extended time on the internet has distorted things for you a little.

You seem to be very defensive about a fictional character, the punisher isn't real, but maybe you want him to be.

Maybe your extended time on the internet has distorted things for you a little.

How did you get that from:

Maybe you should cite the posts in which I was being defensive? It might help your credibility in terms of how you debate with people on this topic.

For an example each time I make a point for my argumentation your response is to make a personal assumption about who I am. But the negative values that you are ascribing to me has no basis in reality. You're literally just plucking things out of the ether.

You're not arguing my points, you're just doing a whole bunch of mewling: "Dur yousa gun owner! Are you gonna shoot people in the streets? How many guns you got???"

Are you not capable of having an adult discussion without defaulting to insults or accusation? Or is whole point to this thread is to merely harangue people without offering any substantive argumentation?

Anyway I'm done with your funky ass. You're not worthy of discourse.

How did you get that from:

Maybe you should cite the posts in which I was being defensive? It might help your credibility in terms of how you debate with people on this topic.

For an example each time I make a point for my argumentation your response is to make a personal assumption about who I am. But the negative values that you are ascribing to me has no basis in reality. You're literally just plucking things out of the ether.

You're not arguing my points, you're just doing a whole bunch of mewling: "Dur yousa gun owner! Are you gonna shoot people in the streets? How many guns you got???"

Are you not capable of having an adult discussion without defaulting to insults or accusation? Or is whole point to this thread is to merely harangue people without offering any substantive argumentation?

Anyway I'm done with your funky ass. You're not worthy of discourse.

Look son, I know you think your verbose psuedo-intellectual tone and dismissive attitude is making you come off like a laid back badass. But you're grown man in love with the punisher who's trying to live vicariously through a fictional vigilante. I don't care how much Tucker Carlson you watch, you're not a right wing badass, you're just one of many whiny pussies on the internet.

Try to have an 'adult discussion' with someone as deeply insecure as you is like trying to get orange juice from a pimple.

Learn to shoot some guns before shooting of your mouth, champ.

Look son, I know you think your verbose psuedo-intellectual tone and dismissive attitude is making you come off like a laid back badass. But you're grown man in love with the punisher who's trying to live vicariously through a fictional vigilante. I don't care how much Tucker Carlson you watch, you're not a right wing badass, you're just one of many whiny pussies on the internet.

Try to have an 'adult discussion' with someone as deeply insecure as you is like trying to get orange juice from a pimple.

Learn to shoot some guns before shooting of your mouth, champ.

Again with the assumptions.

If I am what a you are calling me, then it would be simple for you to cite the post's that would make your claims to be true. Right?

Can you do that without losing your gob?

Again with the assumptions.

If I am what a you are calling me, then it would be simple for you to cite the post's that would make your claims to be true. Right?

Can you do that without losing your gob?

Champ, I thought you were done with my 'funky ass'?

You're seething all over this exchange, log off for a while, have a snickers bar and watch some anime.

Right now you're just coming off like a bitch.

Champ, I thought you were done with my 'funky ass'?

You're seething all over this exchange, log off for a while, have a snickers bar and watch some anime.

Right now you're just coming off like a bitch.

For sure I'm done talking about comics with you. I don't think you actually made this thread as a good faith discussion on comics, based on the level of bile you seem have pre-loaded into your default settings. You were the one that shifted a perfectly inert conversation into insults and accusations.

My interest now is seeing if you are capable of proving your words.

If I'm "seething" If I'm a "gun owner" if I'm trying to come off as a "right-wing hero" or whatever, then quote the posts that I made ITT that would justify those accusations.

Proof is the simplest method. Are you able to do that?

I mean that's the surest pathway to simultaneously maintaining your credibility as a man, and winning the argument that you are so strenuously putting forth: That I am, in fact what you accuse me of being.

On the other hand, logic would dictate not being able to do so would make you what you accuse me of being.

I mean that's the surest pathway to simultaneously maintaining your credibility as a man, and winning the argument that you are so strenuously putting forth: That I am, in fact what you accuse me of being.

Holy shit, Champ. Are you autistic?

Maintaining my credibility as a man on an anonymous karate forum?

Let me give you the hard truth son, no one on this forum gives a fuck about you. I know you've invested a lot of time building up your internet rep here considering you a year joined after I did but post 3 times as much but it doesn't mean anything. Your manhood being validated by this website is an illusion.

Seriously man, log off. This isn't even funny anymore it's just kinda sad. Insecure men like you who take the internet too seriously are exactly the type who shouldn't be emulating the punisher.

Get some help.

Let me give you the hard truth son, no one on this forum gives a fuck about you. I know you've invested a lot of time building up your internet rep here considering you a year joined after I did but post 3 times as much but it does it mean anything. Your manhood being validated by this website is an illusion.

Seriously man, log off. This isn't even funny anymore it's just kinda sad. Insecure men like you who take the internet too seriously are exactly the type who shouldn't be emulating the punisher.

Get some help.
When did I claim people gave a fuck about me?
My internet rep? Last week I was posting dumb shit while on MDMA. What gives you the idea that to me sherdog isn't anything other than both a men's knitting circle and toilet for emotional vomit? I draw real nourishment from a much different well.

And why should I log off? What did I do?

When I say maintain credibility, I'm talking about good-faith conversation that can occur despite the anonymity that the internet affords. Doing that is what prevents this place from becoming mostly a toilet.

If you make claims against someone, then it's reasonable to expect that you be asked to provide evidence for those claims.

I'm not demanding respect, I don't require it here. I merely ask for the logic behind your claims against me. For you to prove the legitimacy of your very words by offering up the receipts.

Otherwise it's safe to say that you are in fact, what you accuse me of being.

It's not an unreasonable request. Not sure what the fuss is.

"Judge not a man by color of his skin, but by the content of the character he reads in a comic."
-Mila Luther King

Last edited:
"Judge not a man by color of his skin, but by the character he reads in a comic."
-Mila Luther King
He is an idiot man. Just ignore him but I'm not sure it will work cause he seems to tag people that he imagined himself to have beef with.

I stumbled into argument with him and he accused me of being part of stop the steal movement.

Clear moron.

He is an idiot man. Just ignore him but I'm not sure it will work cause he seems to tag people that he imagined himself to have beef with.

I stumbled into argument with him and he accused me of being part of stop the steal movement.

Clear moron.

Did you ask him for to proof to back his vitriolic claims only to met with fever-dream insults?

Because that would be a total coincidence, and in no way an indicator of a deeper pathology at play.

Nope, not at all.

Let me give you the hard truth son, no one on this forum gives a fuck about you. I know you've invested a lot of time building up your internet rep here considering you a year joined after I did but post 3 times as much but it doesn't mean anything. Your manhood being validated by this website is an illusion.

Get some help.
You're a soft can

god, the god-emperor trump memes were lame. Either you think (know) that emps is a piece of shit, in which case comparing him to trump is an insult, or you buy into the meme of the god emperor being perfect, in which case a fat old man who rants on twitter over mild insults doesn’t live up to the ideal. It’s stupid all around.

They were clearly made by people who know nothing about 40K...

"Hurdur Trump is just like him, a brilliant scientist and military tactician who led an army of gene enhanced techno barbarians in a ruthless campaign of violence to conquer Earth in the name of eradicating organized religion to unify humanity" <45>

About the only things Trump and big E have in common is once they had what they wanted, they'd claim all the credit and everyone below them was expendable, they are both worshiped despite being virually empty husks of humanity, and didn't Trump have a golden toilet? Lol.

Damn dog, I'm really in your head. Don't you have a life outside of this forum?

You're quoting a post made seven days ago and then accuse me of being in your head?
Ok.

Have you managed to dream up any evidence for all your accusations you so confidently made at me, or are you just gonna keep mewling at me?

Because if you can't, then Mila might be your world but in this thread she's my bitch. Man up and bring your evidence, scrub.

Back